The Dark Knight New Picture of the Bat-Pod!

Teh meh.

Until I see this entire film in theater, teh meh!

The Scrambler is cool but it makes me think of breakfast at Denny's or something. Mmmmm.... scrambler [/Homer]

haha yeah i've gotten that response before..but i had this idea of enemy soldiers "scrambling" to get away from the bike, but i mostly wanted to keep it in the "-mbler" family haha:woot:

haha yeah i've gotten that response before..but i had this idea of enemy soldiers "scrambling" to get away from the bike, but i mostly wanted to keep it in the "-mbler" family haha:woot:

It makes complete sense... The Air Force "scrambles" jets to defend the skies... but IHOP also "scrambles" eggs to go with my toast, bacon and sausage - both scenarios are of equal urgency. :o

Teh meh.

Until I see this entire film in theater, teh meh!

Your avy is freaking me out.

Oh, and what happened this morning at 7:18? Was it teh big pay off?

Your avy is freaking me out.

Oh, and what happened this morning at 7:18? Was it teh big pay off?

My avatar is here for a purpose, and clearly it's doing it's job.

:up: to Rokertar.

And yes, this morning at 7:18 est, the sun was up, and at 'em! Stupid Dilby. :down

dont waste your breath. it my opinion, so fu** off.:whatever:

Man, calm down. There no need to act like this & using the "f" word. He was just pointing out to your sig. & he respond in a nice way instead of acting like you are with that comment there.

And I'm starting to like the Batpod with the new pic. I admit to hating it the first time I saw it, but now it starting to grow on me.

hey that name is trademarked :oldrazz: haha glad to see someone besides me likes that name

I have always called it: "The Sidewinder" I don't know why, but to me it seems like it can do some cool things that will blow us away, very flexible of a vehicle.

Sidewinder just has stuck with me. I dunno why. Kinda stupid but I just call it that lol.

Sweet! Yeah, it cant be called the batpod though, thats just ******ed. Idk maybe somethin like the scrambler

That might just be what they call it on the set and the toy, I believe (hope) Nolan is staying away from titling everything the Bat_______.

With the exception of "who let Vicky Vale into the Batcave" I can't think of single moment in even a Burton film where Batanything was ever actually said.

That might just be what they call it on the set and the toy, I believe (hope) Nolan is staying away from titling everything the Bat_______.

With the exception of "who let Vicky Vale into the Batcave" I can't think of single moment in even a Burton film where Batanything was ever actually said.

alfred also calls the car the batmobile in returns. but you're right, those are the only two cases.

they didnt do that at all in BB and id be surprised if they did in TDK

hmmmm . . .

the rambler
the ambler
the dambler
the trampler? :confused: :D

10111261A~Batman-Posters.jpg

^that actually looks alot like the batgirl cycle from B&R, lol.

and im really surprised how much reaction my little comment on joe pesci got, LOL. and is that video real? omg, thats terribly paintful to watch.

and LOL at that batpod manip with the cat, that is too funny. i love the humour on the hype.

does the tumbler get wrecked and he has to make the bat pod out of the working bits that are left?

oh yeah mabee there are fans blowing the cape away from the wheel or some kinda air out put

like it though

I'm telling you guys! It's like Robocop's Jetpack in Robocop 3!

^that actually looks alot like the batgirl cycle from B&R, lol.

I was going to say that. Great mind think alike. :p

And maybe Schumacher told the people to make Batgirl's cycle look like that, since he love the Adam West tv show. He even said one time he wanted to make Batman funnier when he was filming Batman Forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"