Cast Interview (including Norton!)

He's alive! Nortons actually ALIVE! :D

Wait, you mean *gasp* the co-writer, star, and uncredited producer is *double gasp* promoting his movie?

Good day in the neighborhood...or at least on this board. :yay:

That's alot of interviews *gets to work watching them* :woot:.

I get like a third of the way through each interview, and then it just skips back to the beginning. WTF?

Let it fully load.

It's kinda edited wierd, but it looks like on set press junket interviews for later promotion. Y'know, like what every film does.

Watched the interviews. I'm so glad to see Norton talk as he is about this movie and smile as he does it. He's such a professional no matter what the project. I also find I am liking LL more and more. Frenchy comes off as such a genuine guy and passionate film maker like Norton. People like Hurd, Arad and Feige are producers, so sometimes you have to take what they say with a grain of salt, but Louis comes off as an honest director and film maker, and has won me over by virtue of teh interviews I have seen him in.
I even liked listening to Liv. I normally consider her rather dopey, but she has a good take on these characters too.

I love Liv, she is dopey at times, but in a really hot way. :yay:

It´s cool to see Norton IS doing interviews and promotion for the movie and enjoying it, that very much settles the controversy. I was actually surprised with Liv, she was actually very articulate and thoughtful in her interview. Yeah, there´s a bit of the giddy girl in her, but it´s just lovable.

I thought the Lou Ferrigno interview was pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"