HML5...UPC's......

newavengers12

Avengers Assemble!
Reaction score
http://powet.tv/category/comics/marvel/

I found this guys...... Lets chew on it! :woot:

IMO...It sounds good....But I need to know whi the BAF is going to be!

Or maybe they have not anounced it yet cause it is a Build a Vehicle or Build a Diorama or something else.

Let's see.

Eh, nothing that really excites me. I'm curious to see the black suited spider-man.

personally i think the thing that would have to sell this series is the BAF... because its probably the most obscure line to date..

I'll probably get them all as long as it's a descent BAF. I know that the BAF rumors include Drax the Destroyer and Blastaar. Either would be ok in my book. However I don't like the Annihiliation Drax so if they did that one I'd pass on most of the line. But I can't imagine them doing an Annihilation drax as a BAF since he's not near as big in that form.

But of course, these are just rumors.

i have a feeling it will be blastaar, terrax. strong man, or nimrod

I'll probably get them all as long as it's a descent BAF. I know that the BAF rumors include Drax the Destroyer and Blastaar. Either would be ok in my book. However I don't like the Annihiliation Drax so if they did that one I'd pass on most of the line. But I can't imagine them doing an Annihilation drax as a BAF since he's not near as big in that form.

But of course, these are just rumors.

I really want an UJ...I know you got one SHT, but that one is a priority for me...or every other hardcore CAP fan!

personally i think the thing that would have to sell this series is the BAF... because its probably the most obscure line to date..

That's what I'vebeen talking about. Hasbro have sufficient money to take risks like this and give us some obscure characters we've been wanting for a while now..... Like UJ, US Agent, etc. I hope they do a nice paint job on that Spiral the showed!

That's what I'vebeen talking about. Hasbro have sufficient money to take risks like this and give us some obscure characters we've been wanting for a while now..... Like UJ, US Agent, etc. I hope they do a nice paint job on that Spiral the showed!

dude again you give them way too much credit for that...

the general public is going to see spidey, captain america, and silver surfer in that line...

add to that... hasbro is just doing whats left.. so far imo theres been no greater risk then toybiz's monsters and young avengers line... those were for pure fans only, and most fans no VERY little about the monsters

The mosters packs still lay by big numbers at different stores...they didnt sell that well.

About the money part, IMO, it is true....TB took to long between series cause they had to plan the series carefully so they dont take a hard fall. If Hasbro take a fall....they do another series with better characters in it...Just like they do before HML1...and then 2. They got better, in terms of Paint apps and articulation. Thats my view...going from series 1 all the way to series 3.

I just hope we can get better legends everytime a new wave comes out, maybe thats why I am positive about this change.

The mosters packs still lay by big numbers at different stores...they didnt sell that well.

About the money part, IMO, it is true....TB took to long between series cause they had to plan the series carefully so they dont take a hard fall. If Hasbro take a fall....they do another series with better characters in it...Just like they do before HML1...and then 2. They got better, in terms of Paint apps and articulation. Thats my view...going from series 1 all the way to series 3.

I just hope we can get better legends everytime a new wave comes out, maybe thats why I am positive about this change.

thus why it was a big risk...
lol also i think series 1 mls had more tone to the paint apps then series 3... theres pretty much no washes on series 3...hell emma even had a wash in series 1 haha

But Emma still was not a good fig. But in the other way, Rachel in wave 3 imo is the best woman legend so far.

I don't know....you may be right, I may be right...but at the end I think we all want the same dude.... Quality Legends for us to enjoy... Thats whats all about.
And I hope they DO read these forums...so they see how serious we are about this stuff. ;)

But Emma still was not a good fig. But in the other way, Rachel in wave 3 imo is the best woman legend so far.

I don't know....you may be right, I may be right...but at the end I think we all want the same dude.... Quality Legends for us to enjoy... Thats whats all about.
And I hope they DO read these forums...so they see how serious we are about this stuff. ;)

actually... in terms of head sculpt, paint aps, and articulation, i think the toybiz X-men line, Xtreme rogue takes that spot... you couldn't ask for a better womans face...

i like rachel alright, but she needs skin paint, and better articulation.

Awww crap....that Rouge is good.

Mmmm, But not legends! Good try! ;)

She is a Marvel Legend for all Intents and purposes of this conversation

I really want an UJ...I know you got one SHT, but that one is a priority for me...or every other hardcore CAP fan!

I understand. I don't really care if they make him or not and I can see why they would want too. Plus, I do want a US Agent and I want Spiral so this wave isn't completely useless to me. I might want Adam Warlock as well depending on how he turns out.

I'm just saying that I hope they make a BAF worth getting. And I am hoping it will Not be x-men related. The only other x-men BAFs I'd ever want would be Sauron and maybe nimrod. But I'd rather have BAFs from other universes which is why I'd be happy with Blastaar who I really want at some point in time anyway and Drax.

I understand. I don't really care if they make him or not and I can see why they would want too. Plus, I do want a US Agent and I want Spiral so this wave isn't completely useless to me. I might want Adam Warlock as well depending on how he turns out.

I'm just saying that I hope they make a BAF worth getting. And I am hoping it will Not be x-men related. The only other x-men BAFs I'd ever want would be Sauron and maybe nimrod. But I'd rather have BAFs from other universes which is why I'd be happy with Blastaar who I really want at some point in time anyway and Drax.

Those two are in my want list as well. So maybe this wave turns out to be a bit usefull! :yay:

Is rachel just the same scuplt as marvel girl or a total re haul of that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"