HML5...UPC's......

Those two lists and we both missed the potentially coolest spidey Villain ever.

Swarm.

A Nazi Skeleton covered in Bees in a Purple cloak....how cool is that?

And dude, Sathra is just a one off character, she's not coming back or getting a fig....Deal with it...Digger too, and I am glad to see to see that you didn't list him this time.

Dude, Everyone's fought Spider-man

And Before Contrictor I would like Hammerhead, Chameleon, Spot, Molten Man, Enforcers, Jackal, Cardiac.....there are a good lot of Spidey Villains to be made...and that was without dipping into the lame pool...Gibbon, Will O Wisp

Hammerhead, Chameleon, Spot, and Jackal would all definitely be great, as would some other ones like Tombstone, and Boomerang.

all right, well I'm out for the night, I got to get up tomorrow to study for a test. Talk to y'all later.

Those two lists and we both missed the potentially coolest spidey Villain ever.

Swarm.

A Nazi Skeleton covered in Bees in a Purple cloak....how cool is that?

And dude, Sathra is just a one off character, she's not coming back or getting a fig....Deal with it...Digger too, and I am glad to see to see that you didn't list him this time.

digger was cool though....

shathra had alot of potential though, and ya swarm is bad ass

I didn't think any of the villains in Straczynski were any good. for that matter his run on spider-man was meh.

Hey we need the a Totemistic Spidey with stingers, Morlun, shathra, Zeke, Goblin babies and a Gwen banging Norman Osborn... with pack in Gwen. Unfortunately they are canon so I need figs of them... then I'll cry myself to sleep for buying them... and maybe curse at JMS...

hmmm rough if you did get the wreckign crew they may try sneak them out as bafs hasbro style since there meant to be chunky guys

I didn't think any of the villains in Straczynski were any good. for that matter his run on spider-man was meh.

shathra had alot of potential, she had a bad ass design, and was someone spidey had trouble degeating, especially since he really doesnt have many female villains...

and i believe ezekiels first apperance still goes for a high price suprisingly

shathra had alot of potential, she had a bad ass design, and was someone spidey had trouble degeating, especially since he really doesnt have many female villains...

and i believe ezekiels first apperance still goes for a high price suprisingly

Yeah, I personaly didn't have a problem with the whole totem thing, I like the idea of there being several other people with mysticaly derived spider powers, based on different cultures, and Peter is the represtitive of the 21-centurey, American style of spider-hero. So that way the radiation is still an important part of his origin, but the totem thing makes sense too. And Spidey can always use another animal themed villian, espescially since spiders and wasps are natural enemies.

Honestly? He's completely obscure and kind of lame, but I really wanna see a Cardiac figure. I dig his staff.

Hey Rough, here's another example of that question you once asked in another thread.

I believe I know of what to which you refer.....agree do i

Sorry, didn't see the thread date. In my defense, I had been at work for about 10 hours.

*new guy officially scared off back in to the underbrush*

isnt HML4 suppose to be out like now? they were slated for a January release

Yeah but wasnt wave 3 late in coming out ? Ive still to get it anyway so could do with the little breathing space :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"