HML5...UPC's......

I will make one more argument for the Wrecking Crew.

Secret Wars

Along with the Wrecking crew We Need

Monica Rambeau (Photon/Captain marvel)
80s Rogue
Molecule man
Volcanna
Titanna
Enchantress
A Proper ultron
Klaw

And FA she Hulk (which is supposedly coming)

And Maybe Beyonder.

Then and only when I can properly recreat Secret Wars scenes will I consider my ML Collection Complete....but I still wont Stop.

klaw and enchantress are both highly wanted.. and i bet we will see eventually

I think they look fine, but that's just me.

Thinking about it, in addition to the Wrecking Crew, there's a lot of Masters of Evil characters that still need to be made. It's kind of sad that we haven't gotten very many of them since ML began. Hasbro should do their own "Bring on the Bad Guys" wave and include two or three of its members in it to help fill out their ranks.

the masters of evil is always changing though.. you can pretty much throw any villains into a group and call them MoE :p

the masters of evil is always changing though.. you can pretty much throw any villains into a group and call them MoE :p

Yeah, but the majority of MOE members that have been made so far have been Spidey related villians. There should also be some made that are more Avengers related villians so they can be displayed with them.

lol i wonder if the serpant society will ever be made... thats another group of lame villains

I feel confident that we have a good chance of seeing them all but Molecule Man and Volcana

i dunno about that... but enchantress definately... theres not a whole lot of worthy thor villains.. but shes a huge one

lol i wonder if the serpant society will ever be made... thats another group of lame villains

I'd rather not see them. Only one that I could see being made is Diamondback due to her Captain America ties, but she's a long shot to be made.

ya.... theres alot of lame-o villains i can't stand... it's so odd though, because spidey and the x-men really do have the best... much like how batman has imo really the only interesting DC villains

Constricor started in the Serpent Society....I could see him getting a Fig....I want one

ya.... theres alot of lame-o villains i can't stand... it's so odd though, because spidey and the x-men really do have the best... much like how batman has imo really the only interesting DC villains

Flash's really got kicked up five or ten notches in the past seven years

i dunno about that... but enchantress definately... theres not a whole lot of worthy thor villains.. but shes a huge one

Definitely would love to see Enchantress. Executioner would be nice too.

Hmm...maybe when the Thor movie comes out, they could make a Thor themed ML wave with:

Thor
Loki(classic look)
Thunderstrike
Enchantress
Executioner
Radioactive Man
Grey Gargoyle
Another Asgardian, maybe Lady Sif

BAF: Odin

Constricor started in the Serpent Society....I could see him getting a Fig....I want one

Almost forgot about him, but I don't think we'll see him either, unless Hasbro restarts the 6 inch Spidey line, and even then it'd probably be a long shot.

Constrictor isn't really a Spidey villain.....

yeah, i know, but according to wikipedia they've fought, so i figured that that would be the best chance for him. Besides, if they did decide to relaunch the 6 inch spidey line, pretty much all of the major Spidey villians have been made, so they'd have to start making more obscure ones as time passed.

Hells No, Geoff johns really Rebooted them, He made Reverse Flash something way cooler than a Bizzaro, he made Captain Cold a complete Badass, he made mirror Master awesome, Pied Piper, Trickster, Heatwave, he redeveloped the Rogues thing, had the Rogue War, plus the Addition of murmer.......

Johns really revamped the hell out of the rogues in his run

ya... well i think some spidey villains would be redone, i don't see hasbro going the "5 spidey + 1 or 2 villains a wave route...

i see them doing 2 or 3 spidey's, 2-3 villains plus an ally...

yeah, i know, but according to wikipedia they've fought, so i figured that that would be the best chance for him. Besides, if they did decide to relaunch the 6 inch spidey line, pretty much all of the major Spidey villians have been made, so they'd have to start making more obscure ones as time passed.

Dude, Everyone's fought Spider-man

And Before Contrictor I would like Hammerhead, Chameleon, Spot, Molten Man, Enforcers, Jackal, Cardiac.....there are a good lot of Spidey Villains to be made...and that was without dipping into the lame pool...Gibbon, Will O Wisp

Hells No, Geoff johns really Rebooted them, He made Reverse Flash something way cooler than a Bizzaro, he made Captain Cold a complete Badass, he made mirror Master awesome, Pied Piper, Trickster, Heatwave, he redeveloped the Rogues thing, had the Rogue War, plus the Addition of murmer.......

Johns really revamped the hell out of the rogues in his run

maybe so.. but it will really take another 2 decades or so for me to realise that and call them "iconic" to the same level bats and spideys and the x-men are...

every other superhero does not have villains on par.. sure they have a few baddies that kick major ass (red skull, zod, bizzaro, mettallo, mandarin, loki, etc...) but i think none of them will ever hold popularity over spidey, the x-men, and bats...

I like Batman's Rogues because they always fight each other.....

Dude, Everyone's fought Spider-man

And Before Contrictor I would like Hammerhead, Chameleon, Spot, Molten Man, Enforcers, Jackal, Cardiac.....there are a good lot of Spidey Villains to be made...and that was without dipping into the lame pool...Gibbon, Will O Wisp

spidey villains/allys i want..

puma
prowler
rocket racer
cardiac
shriek
carrion
the rose
doppleganger
hammer head
tombstone
silvermane