HML5...UPC's......

In that case i stand by my choice for wasp then the mrvel girl from the two pack just has no articulation to it. Nice enough figure but.....

I like HML3 Rachel best...she loks more like a woman sculpt. Wasp is prettu good.
But the best ML related woman figure...in body is Marvel Select Emma Frost! Man she's hot!!!! :)

I like HML3 Rachel best...she loks more like a woman sculpt. Wasp is prettu good.
But the best ML related woman figure...in body is Marvel Select Emma Frost! Man she's hot!!!! :)

but rachel has stuby legs and looks like a cartoon...

lol even ultimate sue who has like no articulation looks much better then that

I really want an UJ...I know you got one SHT, but that one is a priority for me...or every other hardcore CAP fan!

well i'm a hardcore UJ fan so this is music to my ears...i did do a UJ custom.

i hope he looks good...this line up sounds damn fine to me.

i actually havent bought any hasbro ML's yet...stopped at the last toy biz line up.

that's a shame because some of them are really well done.....some aren't, But Annihilus and Blob make it easily worth buying all of them

ya, annihilus is actually really awsome, was looking at him the other day... his paint job is probably hasbro's best

Yeah, the big A is a great figure...maybe not necesary to be a BAF...but its still nice!

depends on your standards for bafs, annihilus with his wings is huge... and works as a baf.... on that note if dragon man and juggernaut were made today, theyd prob be bafs too.. hell even sassquatch and abomination or even hulk could have ended up bafs

Yeah, Thats what i mean...every fig over 7 and a half inches may be BAF's.

Anahilus is pretty big thou.... But if his wings were packed like Danger's....maybe he would fit in a ML box.

Man I miss the Box sets.... I am desperately praying for Hasbro to do some box sets. Hydra, AIM, HAND, SHIELD, Wrecking Crew....man....We need this stuff!

Anahilus is pretty big thou.... But if his wings were packed like Danger's....maybe he would fit in a ML box.

Man I miss the Box sets.... I am desperately praying for Hasbro to do some box sets. Hydra, AIM, HAND, SHIELD, Wrecking Crew....man....We need this stuff!

Annilihus would probably fit in a ML box if his wings weren't attached, but it'd probably still be a tight fit. If he had been a single fig though they probably would have scaled him down more to a smaller size, since he isn't normally that big in the comics.

I'm sure that we'll at least see the generic figures that you listed at some point, given the success of the HYDRA soldier. Hopefully we get the Wrecking Crew eventually too, they're easily some of my most wanted characters to be made into Legends.

You know...i am asking myself this, How can we have already 20+ ML series and Box sets and yet we dont have anyone from the Wrecking Crew..... Lets hope for Hasbro to fix that...SOON!

You know...i am asking myself this, How can we have already 20+ ML series and Box sets and yet we dont have anyone from the Wrecking Crew..... Lets hope for Hasbro to fix that...SOON!

because in all honestly there lame and not that popular:o

they are actually popular and very in demand (for fans) and I personally would consider them the highest villains on the B list. (formerly A)

And they have literally fought Everyone and have ties to everyone....not so much X-men, but it is shown that when juggernaut was a villain he and the wrecking crew hung out.

As for their connections.....they beat up a less powered Juggernaut in New Excalibur, they were granted thier power from Thor's brother Loki, they were members of the Masters of Evil and fought the Avengers on many occasions and almost murdered Jarvis, like anyone they have fought Spider-man a bunch, they fought the Runaways and Alpha Flight pardon me....Omega Flight, Thunderball kept Sasquatch captive and tortured him like an animal, Wrecker tussled recently with Luke Cage, Spider-Woman and a couple other members of the New Avengers. And They currently seem to be among the members of the Hood's gang

They are all over, they are world class terrorists, street level thugs and on top of that their origins and Mystic/Asguardian. They are all the hell over, in the past few years they have shown up (in no order) in Avengers (in England) Omega Flight (in Canada) Runaways (In California) New Avengers (New York) New Excalibur (in England)....and Exiles...but that doesn't count.

And to top it all off they have Cameod in the Ultimate universe as Damage control.....I demand a Wrecking crew Box Set.

they are actually popular and very in demand (for fans) and I personally would consider them the highest villains on the B list. (formerly A)

And they have literally fought Everyone and have ties to everyone....not so much X-men, but it is shown that when juggernaut was a villain he and the wrecking crew hung out.

As for their connections.....they beat up a less powered Juggernaut in New Excalibur, they were granted thier power from Thor's brother Loki, they were members of the Masters of Evil and fought the Avengers on many occasions and almost murdered Jarvis, like anyone they have fought Spider-man a bunch, they fought the Runaways and Alpha Flight pardon me....Omega Flight, Thunderball kept Sasquatch captive and tortured him like an animal, Wrecker tussled recently with Luke Cage, Spider-Woman and a couple other members of the New Avengers. And They currently seem to be among the members of the Hood's gang

They are all over, they are world class terrorists, street level thugs and on top of that their origins and Mystic/Asguardian. They are all the hell over, in the past few years they have shown up (in no order) in Avengers (in England) Omega Flight (in Canada) Runaways (In California) New Avengers (New York) New Excalibur (in England)....and Exiles...but that doesn't count.

And to top it all off they have Cameod in the Ultimate universe as Damage control.....I demand a Wrecking crew Box Set.

visually there boring as hell.. and there definately some of the lamest looking villains (next to the enforcers)

440px-Wreckcrew.jpg

Visually boring....look at that....Purple/Green leads into the Green/Yellow leads into the yellow/silver....and the other guy is white and red.....They are visually cool looking enough

Even if you do get 'em in a boxset, think they'll look half way decent?

The Wrecking Crew are popular, but there's really a lot more characters that people would like to see first. The latest Fwoosh Top Ten vote had Wrecker coming in tied for 27th, and before that he just missed the top 30, so there's still a lot of characters ahead of them in terms of who the fans want to see made.

440px-Wreckcrew.jpg

Visually boring....look at that....Purple/Green leads into the Green/Yellow leads into the yellow/silver....and the other guy is white and red.....They are visually cool looking enough

lol dude.. they look like generic superheros/villains... thats my point... open up even a "how to draw super heroes" book and ull see 50 million costumes that look just like that... there hardly iconic, and there design has always been horrible

I personally believe that Wrecker get's less votes in those lists because people list him in thier Box Set lists.

How does the wrecking crew do in the box Set lists?

Also i think the crew needs to be in a Box Set.....Because otherwise we'll prolly just get a wrecker......and not the others....unless they do them over three or four waves...guarenteed....I can just see us gettign Wrecker, Thunderball and Pile Driver and then having Bulldozer be in the next line but for some reason Ml gets cancelled and we never get Thunderball.....:(

lol dude.. they look like generic superheros/villains... thats my point... open up even a "how to draw super heroes" book and ull see 50 million costumes that look just like that... there hardly iconic, and there design has always been horrible

But Wrecker has a Crowbar.

The Wrecking Crew are popular, but there's really a lot more characters that people would like to see first. The latest Fwoosh Top Ten vote had Wrecker coming in tied for 27th, and before that he just missed the top 30, so there's still a lot of characters ahead of them in terms of who the fans want to see made.

agrees... and theres alot more interesting and deserving ones...

I personally believe that Wrecker get's less votes in those lists because people list him in thier Box Set lists.

How does the wrecking crew do in the box Set lists?

Also i think the crew needs to be in a Box Set.....Because otherwise we'll prolly just get a wrecker......and not the others....unless they do them over three or four waves...guarenteed....I can just see us gettign Wrecker, Thunderball and Pile Driver and then having Bulldozer be in the next line but for some reason Ml gets cancelled and we never get Thunderball.....:(

Well, Fwoosh doesn't do a official box set list for their official top 10 votes, but I'm sure that people probably request a Wrecking Crew set in the forums all of the time.

And yeah, the Wrecking Crew definitely would need to be released all at the same time. Box set would be best, they'd probably have to throw in a Captain America or Iron Man in order for retailers to buy it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"