The Dark Knight Rises Honest Trailers - TDKR

Joeyjojo72

Superhero
Reaction score
Enjoyed the hell out of the movie, but this is the best Honest Trailers evah:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WQJuGeqdbn4#![/YT]

"How is it possible that Bruce Wayne completely healed his broken back in less than 3 months? Didn't he need a 'doc-tor'?"

cracked me up.

go ahead and close it if its already been posted. i just stumbled on it while reading a political blog.

That was hilarious. The comical names they came up with for the cast was really funny, too.

I liked the movie to but all the points they bring up are valid and hilarious. So many plot holes and things that don't make sense in this movie prevent it from being a perfect ending to the Nolan bat trilogy.

WHENISTHENEXTPLINKETTREVIEW!?!?!

In all seriousness, yeah, I loved this one, and RLM is awesome. I've seen a lot of negative comments and thumbs downs on this though.

WHENISTHENEXTPLINKETTREVIEW!?!?!

In all seriousness, yeah, I loved this one, and RLM is awesome. I've seen a lot of negative comments and thumbs downs on this though.

RLM did a review after it came out (Half in the Bag that is) and they both loved/liked it one of them said it "******* rocked". Though probably like with a lot of people the more they thought about it the more things fell out of place. But on the whole they enjoyed it a lot.

A Plinkett review of TASM or TDKR would cause a bit of an uproar on these boards.

I would LOVE to see him review TASM, that movie is ripe for destruction.

A Plinkett review of TASM or TDKR would cause a bit of an uproar on these boards.

I would LOVE to see him review TASM, that movie is ripe for destruction.

The guy who does it is a big fan of Spiderman and hated TASM as well so that always helps :D

Other than a few logic points and actual watching of the film (to know that the reason Bruce isn't only gone for 8 years because of just friggin Rachel) then I don't see much to rip on with TDKR at least not for the plinkett reviews anyway.

Yeah, just to clarify, I wouldn't want a Plinkett review of TDKR. Even with its flaws, I don't think it deserves to be torn apart limb from limb.

I don't think I'd want to see a TASM Plinkett review either (I thought that movie was decent).

This was good but cant compare to the College Humor "Badman" series. Their latest video spoofs the Tatelia reveal scene and is very NSFW but incredibly hilarious

This was good but cant compare to the College Humor "Badman" series. Their latest video spoofs the Tatelia reveal scene and is very NSFW but incredibly hilarious

Yeah, I liked the first few of those, but I thiink that the (script) quality has been slowly declining. There is soooooo much wrong with the latest one. Holy crap, I felt dirty for watching it.

Yeah, I liked the first few of those, but I thiink that the (script) quality has been slowly declining. There is soooooo much wrong with the latest one. Holy crap, I felt dirty for watching it.

I thought it was hilarious. Incredibly dirty, but hilarious.

Eh, this was rather weak. A few of the jabs were justified but most of it was just nitpicking. I mean, are you really gonna complain about Batman standing on a dangerous building? But whatever, it was mostly done for the laughs.

RLM did a review after it came out (Half in the Bag that is) and they both loved/liked it one of them said it "******* rocked". Though probably like with a lot of people the more they thought about it the more things fell out of place. But on the whole they enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah, Mike (Plinkett) liked the movie a lot.

I'm sure he could get into his Plinkett character and tear the movie apart for laughs if he wanted, but it couldn't be as ruthless as his Star Wars prequel reviews because he had a legitimate bone to pick there.

I also found this Honest Trailer kind of weak. It kinda just went through a checklist of all the things that have been discussed at length at this point rather than actually trying to be funny. Definitely some chuckles throughout though, and usually these are absolutely priceless.

Yeah,why didnt talia just push the button immediatly when the reactor was out of it.

what a pathetic trailer. watching these kind of things really tells me how great my life. Rlm suck balls. People really spend that much time on reviews. Pathetic. There are just much more important things in life but I guess they have nothing in their lives so complaining about movies is all they have.

i Rewatched the clip again and most of the video is total ********.
It's almost trolling what they do.

1.I dont care bruce his broken back is better in 3months.
2.i dont care that Bane rides away with scooters
3.i dont care batman is standing dangerously high on a building. (it's f**cking batman)
4.i dont care it begins with a crippled bruce and then gets crippled again,it's all part of how the story gets told,it's excactly how Nolan wanted that.

Meh. Not very funny (and incorrect , regarding bruce's recluse. They probably read it on the Internet to "get it" LOL. ) Saw the related video , tdk honest trailer...a little better.

what a pathetic trailer. watching these kind of things really tells me how great my life. Rlm suck balls. People really spend that much time on reviews. Pathetic. There are just much more important things in life but I guess they have nothing in their lives so complaining about movies is all they have.

Plinket does far more than just rip into the films he reviews though, he gives credit where credit is due and if something doesn't work, analyzes why they don't through a basic storytelling perspective.

That he does this through a really weird persona alongside a storyline about the the hooker he has trapped in his basement is just added entertainment value.

In a way its like a video version of what FilmCritHulk does, another movie critic who uses a gimmick to create a bit of distance while doing some extensive analysis.

This vid was good but there Avengers one is funnier.

I never noticed that other than Iron Man, none of them had ear pieces and yet were all talking to one another during the battle. Its just one of those things you roll with until its pointed out to you.

The whole thing about a doctor helping bruce is not true.
That person is payt by los so that bruce cant escape.But bruce talks about that he is batman and then that so called doctor wants to help him.

Eh, this was rather weak. A few of the jabs were justified but most of it was just nitpicking. I mean, are you really gonna complain about Batman standing on a dangerous building? But whatever, it was mostly done for the laughs.

Except for the line about Bat standing on random buildings ( which is a nitpick) the rest of what was said is valid the movie has a good amount of flaws.

People are getting upset because the trailer points out valid flaws in the movie? No movie is perfect people, not even one made by Chris Nolan.

HAHAHAHAHAHA this trailer is sheer awesomeness. Loaded with truths and funny as hell.

Epic.

People are getting upset because the trailer points out valid flaws in the movie? No movie is perfect people, not even one made by Chris Nolan.

Quoted for truth. If it was loaded with praises they'd be all over it like a rash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"