How come don't believe in evolution if...

Celldog, riddle me this…what about the dinosaurs? Unless you’re going to tell me that T Rex ran around with Adam and Eve (witch would forever prove your stupidity) you have to accept that the book of Genesis is false. When the facts contradict the ancient book you throw the book away not the facts.

Celldog, riddle me this…what about the dinosaurs? Unless you’re going to tell me that T Rex ran around with Adam and Eve (witch would forever prove your stupidity) you have to accept that the book of Genesis is false. When the facts contradict the ancient book you throw the book away not the facts.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/2.asp

Here.

Your link's a good source, Anthonynasti. Very informative. I hold that the dinosaurs and all came after the events of Revelations. I believe what happened in that book already happened once, and its repeating itself.

The Bible teaches (in Genesis 1:29-30) that the original animals (and the first humans) were commanded to be vegetarian. There were no meat eaters in the original creation. Furthermore, there was no death. It was an unblemished world, with Adam and Eve and animals (including dinosaurs) living in perfect harmony, eating only plants.

That right there makes members of the flat earth society look rational. Do you realize how stupid it is to think that people and everything from lions to dinosaurs lived forever and ate plants? At this point you need to just take a deep breath and realize that you’ve been feed crap your entire life.

I hold that the dinosaurs and all came after the events of Revelations. I believe what happened in that book already happened once, and its repeating itself.

You’ve better be kidding…

That right there makes members of the flat earth society look rational. Do you realize how stupid it is to think that people and everything from lions to dinosaurs lived forever and ate plants? At this point you need to just take a deep breath and realize that you’ve been feed crap your entire life.

Okay, but I don't care. I can believe what I want. If you feel it's crap, that's your belief.

Excellent videos. Naturally, all the nonbelievers will grasp at straws to refue them, but he makes sense.

Either my memory is falling apart but I thought you were pretty liberal along the lines of Christianity. Didn’t you once say that you even questioned the virginity of Mary?

Either my memory is falling apart but I thought you were pretty liberal along the lines of Christianity. Didn’t you once say that you even questioned the virginity of Mary?

I still am. I did believe in theistic evolution, but now evolution just doesn't make sense in correlation to God or in general. It says that we evolved naturally without any previous life there to create us, when Louis Pasteur, one of the most respected minds in science, said that life cannot arise from non-life. I mean, yes, I've read heat mixed with dna chemicals to create life, but then what created those? Everything has to come from somewhere.

And I never questiond Mary's virginity. What I questioned was The Immaculate Conception, which said that Mary became sinless when she gave birth to Jesus. This I do not believe. It isn't even in The Bible. It's something The Catholic Church came up with,just like the well meaning but ultimately pointless clebration of Lent. I mean I get the concept, but it's not like it gets me any closer to God if I practice it.

I still am. I did believe in theistic evolution, but now evolution just doesn't make sense in correlation to God or in general. It says that we evolved naturally without any previous life there to create us, when Louis Pasteur, one of the most respected minds in science, said that life cannot arise from non-life. I mean, yes, I've read heat mixed with dna chemicals to create life, but then what created those? Everything has to come from somewhere.

And I never questiond Mary's virginity. What I questioned was The Immaculate Conception, which said that Mary became sinless when she gave birth to Jesus. This I do not believe. It isn't even in The Bible. It's something The Catholic Church came up with,just like the well meaning but ultimately pointless clebration of Lent. I mean I get the concept, but it's not like it gets me any closer to God if I practice it.

I don’t believe in god so I might not be the best person to ask you this but I’m going to anyways. Wouldn’t a deity that Christians profess as perfect be intelligent enough to allow his own creation to adapt to better suit the environment?

I don’t believe in god so I might not be the best person to ask you this but I’m going to anyways. Wouldn’t a deity that Christians profess as perfect be intelligent enough to allow his own creation to adapt to better suit the environment?

I believe he would. God gave us the ability to adapt just as he did the ability to breathe, walk, etc. IMO. I don't think he would've condemned Adam & Eve if they felt the need to adapt to an environment they felt beter suited for them rather than The Garden Of Eden, I'm sure he'd allow them. If God didn't give us the abiltity, we'd be all in the same place. God gave us free will, so we have freedom to adapt to whichever environment we choose.

The thing with God being behind evolution contradicts with the belief of God being perfect, since the evolutionary process is flawed. Why would a perfect God use a flawed process to create us? It makes no sense that a lot of Christians believe in theistic evolution.

But the human race was not created as perfect beings, we are not perfect beings. Look at the problems with humans, from a biological stand point: Birth defects, viruses, mental illness, etc. If God created humans to be perfect, why would these things exist?

I meant God wouldn't use a process that was flawed to create the world and its inhabitants. I believe that either disease came about as a result of Man's sin or the gradual pollution of the environment over time.

But the human race was not created as perfect beings, we are not perfect beings. Look at the problems with humans, from a biological stand point: Birth defects, viruses, mental illness, etc. If God created humans to be perfect, why would these things exist?

Blame it on the women. If only Eve hadn't given in...

If God hadn't left them alone in the Garden with the evil, manipulative, serpent....:huh:

And if God had intervened and stopped them, then the concept of free will is destroyed. God wants us to be responsible for our own actions and let us choose if we want to repent for them.

He warned them.

He didn't even tell them what the consequences would be. And how could he expect beings who had no prior knowledge of right and wrong to understand that eating the fruit is something they shouldn't have done? They wouldn't really get it until they did it.:huh:

god, people who believe in god are so silly. They have an answer for everything

"Why did god create ******s?" "So they can rise above it"

oh yeah so that's why, not because the mother was a drug ****e

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back