Sequels How confident are you in sp4?

P.S. I would defend the screenplay for SM2 (not neccessarily the other two) and Tobey Maguire is an incredibly talented character actor...but I'd be wasting my time, wouldn't I?

i have faith.

cant even blame Raimi for SM3. he was more or less forced to put Venom in.

Yea, i'll be there :)
You'll all be there. Everyone is just trying to be cool and unruly. I've been hearing the ol' "I'm not confident," "I hate Raimi," and "I don't care" crap since they damned the first film, so far, these geeks haven't missed one yet. And I don't see it happening with SM4 either, not even a little bit.

Spider-Man 1 and 2 were great movies, Spider-Man 3, everyone thought it'd be a great movie and because of that let-down, that's why a lot people will not go and see it.

You're obviously new here, if you were here when SM1/SM2 were released, there was no one here calling them great movies. In fact, they were still damning Sam Raimi on just about every single decision that he made with those films. There was nothing but b:tching and moanin' coming from fans, and that hasn't stop yet.

You're obviously new here, if you were here when SM1/SM2 were released, there was no one here calling them great movies. In fact, they were still damning Sam Raimi on just about every single decision that he made with those films. There was nothing but b:tching and moanin' coming from fans, and that hasn't stop yet.

and it won't quit as long as they keep churning out crap. Spider-Man is so much more than what was portrayed in those films.

Alright,i would think SM3 shook some fan's ideas and views of the Spider-Man movie franchise.Even more are shocked that it did so well,myself included.It can easily go either way at this point.

and it won't quit as long as they keep churning out crap. Spider-Man is so much more than what was portrayed in those films.

Here let me make this simple for you.

You will never be happy with a Spider-Man movie. YOu have what each one should be in your head. That will never be what any director or writer will give you. You will never be satisfied and you will hate SM4, even if it is 20x better than what came before it. You will always be unhappy with any Spidey film, because you think you know how to do it better.

But you'll still see it multiple times in theaters.

Then...those "fans" are stupid, lol. I liked both movies and really like the first one. I only went to see number 3 because I thought it was going to be right up there with the first two.

Well congrads, you like two out of three, think about the people who didn't like either of them.

Then...those "fans" are stupid, lol. I liked both movies and really like the first one. I only went to see number 3 because I thought it was going to be right up there with the first two.

And this is where Raimi and sony have once again struck. They duped you, you were had, you were bamboozled, you were fooled. For all of their exciting marketing to reel your ass in, they ended up giving you a micky-mouse mess of a movie.

Here let me make this simple for you.

You will never be happy with a Spider-Man movie. YOu have what each one should be in your head. That will never be what any director or writer will give you. You will never be satisfied and you will hate SM4, even if it is 20x better than what came before it. You will always be unhappy with any Spidey film, because you think you know how to do it better.

But you'll still see it multiple times in theaters.

actually no, I don't have my own vision of what a Spider-Man movie should be. I just want a script that doesn't read like a bad episode Days of Our Lives and a REAL actor playing the role.

Like others have said, it could go in either direction. It's way to early to know for sure.

And this is where Raimi and sony have once again struck. They duped you, you were had, you were bamboozled, you were fooled. For all of their exciting marketing to reel your ass in, they ended up giving you a micky-mouse mess of a movie.

And the reason why I won't see a Spider-Man again unless they have a new director and even new cast and why I'm not even gonna see a worthless Raimi-directed movie ever. He's as bad as freaking Joel Schumacher.

And the reason why I won't see a Spider-Man again unless they have a new director and even new cast and why I'm not even gonna see a worthless Raimi-directed movie ever. He's as bad as freaking Joel Schumacher.

Thats not entirely true, Sam Raimi has made good movies (The Evil Dead trilogy), He just doesn't make
good Spider-Man movies.

i can only say that I liked Spider-Man 3 but they should've done a few cliffhangers. They should've never killed Venom off. The ending should've been more like taking Eddie Brock into custody. They should've shown the Dr. Connors/Lizard transformation which causes to set the little bit of the symbiote free and makes its way to where Eddie is locked up and we leave it open for the return of Venom. And I know too many villains is bad but if they could squeeze Carnage in it too that would be awesome as well. Not do a half assed job of introducing him but just enough to hate Cassidy's guts as a psychopathic serial killer.

so if they go that route i will be very confident in it

I'm glad Venom's highly overrated ass is dead. Best part of the movie for me.

I dunno,alright,Extremely good,theres nothing to decide on yet

I can't wait until we get some news on the new movie, but that probably wont be for awhile yet.

Don't be so bitter, seriously, why would Venom return in SM-4, they "wrapped up" in SM-3.
Unfortunately my happiness won't last long, I do feel the return of Venom. Most likely in his own film, however, it will still have small elements of what happen to him in SM3. And we will learn that death is not all that it seems.
I can't wait until we get some news on the new movie, but that probably wont be for awhile yet.
After the writer's strike.

If the Ramis don't right I'll be fine. It seems like he'll just produce this time anyway. Which means Tobey will probably return.

I agree with zombie, I don't think Raimi's a bad director at all. As a movie maker he's actually quite good, even his movie making skills on the spidey movies are quite decent but it's his directorial vision and writing spidey that ultimately sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"