Sequels How confident are you in sp4?

Hmm...I dunno, really. I voted 'alright' because I probably won't hate it, even if it's not that great. But, I would be very confident Sam and the main cast were to return, but with a new script writer.

I can't wait until we get some news on the new movie, but that probably wont be for awhile yet.
Well, Sam said after the Strike is over, they will be doing screenplay. I'm sure the news will start coming in faster after the strike is over.

The same strike that looks set to end in the summer of 2008...according to paul haggis....and you think TMags will return?

...you'll soon learn.

You guys are funny.
Anyway, I know most can't help but crane their necks at a car wreck. :p I know I'm a sucker and I could very well be planted at another midnight show, losing sleep. :mad:

The same strike that looks set to end in the summer of 2008...according to paul haggis

Is there some reason you continue to treat Paul Haggis as the arbiter of all things related to the strike?

I'm pretty confident that the lessons of part 3 were learned. I enjoyed the film but was very let down by the limited screen time of Venom/Brock and the symbiote. Personally,I will most likely wait to see what happens. Spider-man 4 has alot riding on it. Like I said,I liked part 3,but I know alot of people didn't. So,Spidey 4 has to get the series back on track and try to erase those mistakes. Also,who knows what happens with the cast;etc.

actually no, I don't have my own vision of what a Spider-Man movie should be. I just want a script that doesn't read like a bad episode Days of Our Lives and a REAL actor playing the role.

Tobey Maguire is a real actor. You simply sound like an unsatisfied fan who will not be happy with whatever he is given, even when it is good with an Oscar-calibur actor playing the lead.

Is there some reason you continue to treat Paul Haggis as the arbiter of all things related to the strike?

well seeing as he's a writer in the picket lines, I'll take his word over fanboy speculation on a bloody message board.:whatever: :o

well seeing as he's a writer in the picket lines, I'll take his word over fanboy speculation on a bloody message board.:whatever: :o

I actually get my information from a non-partisan source.

And as far as speculation goes, most writers on the picket lines aren't exactly in the know. There are only a handful of WGA members involved in the negotiation process, and I'm sure that Paul Haggis isn't one of them.

well I never said it was fact, I base my comments according to what Haggis has said in comparrison to the speculative comments being posted here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"