How Do You Like Your Lounge? Fried or Fertilized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they can transform into a wolf and eat your face. Vamps just leave two wussy-ass holes in your neck :o

That and they can get a tan without sparkling or combusting :hehe:

:hehe:

Certain lore says vampires can transform - into bats, beasts, etc.

And who says tanning is desirable? I try to be as pale as I can haha, I do not want to be tan. Hmmph :word:

I'm always with you, redbluewonder. Even when you think you are alone, you are not #soulninja.hashtag

And who says tanning is desirable? I try to be as pale as I can haha, I do not want to be tan. Hmmph :word:
Vampires can also be vegetarians

I do believe DarkSentiel has been served, it's beautiful :o

I do believe that you should read my book and see who does the beautiful serving. Sov. :o

:oldrazz:

Touché :hehe::up: I just prefer werewolves to vampires, that's all. Buy you are correct, some myths hold that vampires do have transformative powers.

I prefer vampires! At least vampires can be sexy... I don't like body hair, so werewolves are a no for me :p

I'll just leave this here :hehe:

tumblr_ljxsk3dToz1qg4blro1_500.gif

My favorite kind of vampire:

xm4jyc.jpg

The toothy guy is the vampire.

Get your edgy high school goth stuff out of this thread.

You guys are setting me up to post a Interview With A Vampire gif. :o

Werewolves are better than vampires to me. With werewolves you can control it since you only turn a few days out of the month. Vampires simply can't go outside at all during the day time, and that's gotta suck.

In terms of movies vampires have more of them, but they're usually stuck being the same tropes where they're Eurotrash, goth, or romantic with losers they wouldn't want to have anything to do with beyond sex. Not too many people play up the immortality aspect of them. If you're immortal your ass wouldn't fall in love so easily, especially when your source of sustenance involves feeding on people. I like to see vamps as ruthless monsters that instead of the same tropes, but we don't get that often due to people who keep wanting to recreate what happened with Dracula.

Werewolves win by TKO in round 13.

I generally prefer werewolves, even if there isn't an overabundance of great werewolf movies.

Wanna play Baseball? Vampires did it in the only scene I saw from Twilight
Or was it Softball?

My favorite kind of vampire:

Get your edgy high school goth stuff out of this thread.

That is a neat depiction. I love the more creature-like ones, which is what I think they'd have evolved to be. Who said anything about "edgy high school goth stuff"? ;)

2qvxv9x.gif

Werewolves are better than vampires to me. With werewolves you can control it since you only turn a few days out of the month. Vampires simply can't go outside at all during the day time, and that's gotta suck.

In terms of movies vampires have more of them, but they're usually stuck being the same tropes where they're Eurotrash, goth, or romantic with losers they wouldn't want to have anything to do with beyond sex. Not too many people play up the immortality aspect of them. If you're immortal your ass wouldn't fall in love so easily, especially when your source of sustenance involves feeding on people. I like to see vamps as ruthless monsters that instead of the same tropes, but we don't get that often due to people who keep wanting to recreate what happened with Dracula.

Werewolves win by TKO in round 13.
I see what you did there... punny!

Yes, there are so many neat aspects to vampires that are generally unexplored for the sake of commerciality. I think they are such interesting mythical creatures. Honestly the sunlight problem doesn't bother me, but with werewolves where they turn for a little while and totally lose control - that bothers me, because it's a little boring. They're basically like regular dudes most of the time, aren't they? But vampires are gross and nasty and awesome every day! And they have to feed on things and find places to live. And they live like forever - can you imagine how many things they'd have seen? They are just really really cool to me :)

I'm also a huge fan of mermaids :hrt:
x5rssp.gif

Not to turn this into the gif thread but I too prefer Werewolves.

88TjujW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back