How Do You Like Your Lounge? Fried or Fertilized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to turn this into the gif thread but I too prefer Werewolves.

88TjujW.gif

I like my werewolves under a Blood Moon, bolstering my dragons and hounds as I wreck the guy who spent $2000+ on a pile of paper. Great transformation scene.

The transformations are always really cool. Well, at least the cool ones are always really cool :up:

Well one of my favorite books is called the Hyde Effect which is a werewolf book so I guess that puts me in the werewolf side.

Except for the book called the Dracula tapes which show his side of the Dracula book. It's pretty funny.

I would never choose. Every vampire should have werewolf mates.

2qvxv9x.gif

I see what you did there... punny!

Yes, there are so many neat aspects to vampires that are generally unexplored for the sake of commerciality. I think they are such interesting mythical creatures. Honestly the sunlight problem doesn't bother me, but with werewolves where they turn for a little while and totally lose control - that bothers me, because it's a little boring. They're basically like regular dudes most of the time, aren't they? But vampires are gross and nasty and awesome every day! And they have to feed on things and find places to live. And they live like forever - can you imagine how many things they'd have seen? They are just really really cool to me :)

According to some of the lore I believe that werewolves have enhanced physical attributes and longevity in human form. So if you were a werewolf you'd find yourself being pretty strong and fast as normal, and you would probably live about a couple hundred years or so. When it comes to mythology things get so mixed up. Now I feel like I'm on Supernatural, and I miss how good that show used to be.

Iceman, do you know what you get when you mix werewolves and vampires?

You get something out of a Ghostbusters cartoon!

Yes you do. Ghostbusters proved it.

From what I remember nothing really worked on them. They were surrounded by running water though so they just blasted the bridge going into town and left them there.

I feel like werewolves can take out a vampire, but vampires have the advantage of being at full power any time at night while werewolves need a full moon.

(P.S. Harls has threatened me with violence to come out from years of lurking and to post something )

I feel like werewolves can take out a vampire, but vampires have the advantage of being at full power any time at night while werewolves need a full moon.

(P.S. Harls has threatened me with violence to come out from years of lurking and to post something )

PUDDIN'! :hrt::fhm: :cwink:

Hahaha Kane that was the most perfect thing that you could've posted right then.

Seems Batsy wants some puddin' too.

Werewolves are better than vampires to me. With werewolves you can control it since you only turn a few days out of the month. Vampires simply can't go outside at all during the day time, and that's gotta suck.

In terms of movies vampires have more of them, but they're usually stuck being the same tropes where they're Eurotrash, goth, or romantic with losers they wouldn't want to have anything to do with beyond sex. Not too many people play up the immortality aspect of them. If you're immortal your ass wouldn't fall in love so easily, especially when your source of sustenance involves feeding on people. I like to see vamps as ruthless monsters that instead of the same tropes, but we don't get that often due to people who keep wanting to recreate what happened with Dracula.

Werewolves win by TKO in round 13.

Well said, E :up: Didn't know we saw eye-to-eye on supernatural creatures :hehe:

I generally prefer werewolves, even if there isn't an overabundance of great werewolf movies.

:up:

Well Sov you might find my book up your alley, I basically wanted to make "my" werewolves the perfect werewolves (again, to me), so the story has a lot of blood and gore, and they're complete savages. But further than that it's a LOTR-style epic fantasy, and I did a lot to actually flesh out the werewolves as a fantasy race..you might like it :woot:

According to some of the lore I believe that werewolves have enhanced physical attributes and longevity in human form. So if you were a werewolf you'd find yourself being pretty strong and fast as normal, and you would probably live about a couple hundred years or so. When it comes to mythology things get so mixed up. Now I feel like I'm on Supernatural, and I miss how good that show used to be.

I always subscribed to the immortality side of the longevity argument, but I guess 200+ years is more plausible.

Too bad the whole "bit and you're turned" thing is a Hollywood invention though. I'd love to be a werewolf :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"