The Dark Knight How Do You Prefer the Ears?

StorminNorman said:
I find debates about ears hilarious

They are, inherently. That's why we're having so much fun. :D

Lovely avatar, BTW. ;)

Keyser Sushi said:
They are, inherently. That's why we're having so much fun. :D

Lovely avatar, BTW. ;)

Yes, debates about such trivial matters shows that Batman Begins was near flawless :( :D

Paul Bettany + Smokes = Good Times. I thought about turning this pic into an avy: but it offends me so.

StorminNorman said:
Yes, debates about such trivial matters shows that Batman Begins was near flawless :( :D

Paul Bettany + Smokes = Good Times. I thought about turning this pic into an avy: but it offends me so.

LOL. Why's it offend you? Actually that one would be a perfect candidate for a Joker manip.

I like the Keaton ears, the slightly longer ears just looked cooler and spookier.

Straight or leaning foward (BB) ... I liked the Batman begins mask, defintely the best mask... But yea like someone said earlier ... Just this change /l__l\ to l\__/l ... and it'll be great.

I, too, find debates about ears hilarious.

In nipples place. A Schumacher meets Madonna outfit.

7222_1.jpg

Jeeez are you geeks or what?!?!?
I"m going to show my friend this page, he's going to flip. He already dispises comic book fanatics. And I see that these are the kind of things that make him and many others look down on us...
Are you kiddding me?? Bat ear debates?!?!? OMG if it WAS Joker ear debates that would have been super pathetic!

The Joker is in himself the Marlon Brando, or the Jack Nicholson of Comic book charectors...

You need to have that same kind of actor.. That fits that mold... Not an up and coming actor or an unknown, but someone that can really knock our feet off. Someone that is on that level that we know has that kind of performance. I really think he's old but the only guy that could really fit that as I see right now, is Robin Williams.. I didnt think it was a good idea at first, but I thought and thought and thought about it.. And I'm figuring this is the only guy I see right now that could pull off such a powerful role as the Joker.

Weapon M said:
The Joker is in himself the Marlon Brando, or the Jack Nicholson of Comic book charectors...

You need to have that same kind of actor.. That fits that mold... Not an up and coming actor or an unknown, but someone that can really knock our feet off. Someone that is on that level that we know has that kind of performance. I really think he's old but the only guy that could really fit that as I see right now, is Robin Williams.. I didnt think it was a good idea at first, but I thought and thought and thought about it.. And I'm figuring this is the only guy I see right now that could pull off such a powerful role as the Joker.
Paul Bettany is as good an actor as Robin Williams, period.

Weapon M said:
Jeeez are you geeks or what?!?!?
I"m going to show my friend this page, he's going to flip. He already dispises comic book fanatics. And I see that these are the kind of things that make him and many others look down on us...
Are you kiddding me?? Bat ear debates?!?!? OMG if it WAS Joker ear debates that would have been super pathetic!

Get out of here. I mean it. Just put a brick or a fence post in your place. The contributions either of those objects would make to this thread would be slightly better than yours, but not by enough that anyone would notice the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"