How do you think the X-Men will be introduced into the MCU?

How do we know they haven't been a problem, and that there has been legislation? Just because we haven't seen it on screen, and the Avengers haven't interacted with them, doesn't mean these things couldn't have happened. What if mutants were causing trouble in Canada, while the Avengers were busy in New York with the Chitari? Who is to say Mutants weren't off doing something in another country while the Avengers were in Sokovia dealing with Ultron? Perhaps after the fall of Shield in Winter Soldier, the people that were monitoring mutants were out of the mix. There are lots of ways around why we haven't seen them, and they have dropped hints that they could be there.
This Is not how it works...Like at all. This is not how mutants nor the X-gene operates.

Just look at the trailer for Captain Marvel, obviously she and the Skrulls have existed for a long time in the MCU, but no one has ever talked about them or mentioned them, until now. Fury obviously worked with her, and knows how to contact her based off the end credit sequence in Infinity War, and the fact he has both eyes in the trailer.

Captain Marvel, Kree and the Skrulls, intergalactic beings that are hundreds of light years from Earth in another galaxy = Mutants - millions of individuals around the world with superhuman abilities that are activated during childhood and at random. Some of which have the ability to level city blocks with the flick of a finger.

So you obviously didn't read what I said about this. I said what if the Hydra experiment with Loki's scepter merely activated their X-Genes. Under my theory since Hydra had been inside of Shield, all along, they knew powered people were a thing, and perhaps they even sought out the Pietrov twins because Shield had a file on them and their parentage. It was a spy agency afterall.

Was Shield aware of them, yes, did they know they were mutants, maybe not. Were they hiding them? No, they just were monitoring, ala the Hulk. They weren't hiding the Hulk, they just weren't actively seeking him out until Loki came around, stole the tesseract, and then needed help.

If they do that it's very contrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"