Sequels The Mother of all Endings

ya, cause, no babies have ever been kidnapped in real live before :whatever:
By an actor who uses a belt to look like anyone he wants? Yeah, that's happened.

Just the other day, my aunt was attacked by a crazy millionaire in a green battlesuit. :whatever:

The problem with all the villains in SP3 was that two of them needed to be introduced. IF they arrive to SP6 with enough villains ALREADY introduced, I'm not against some kind of incarnation of the sinister six.

By an actor who uses a belt to look like anyone he wants? Yeah, that's happened.

most kidnappers, do dress up/pose as doctors or nurses, to get to the babie, at the hospital, so, its really not that far fetch (watch the news sometime)

you know what, the whole storyline, is way to much of a downer, people don't go to spidey flicks to leave all sad and depressed (i know, I have no desire to watch peter and mj crying in bed together over the lose of the baby)
(i don't care if it happened (or worked) in the comics, its just not good for a movie)
i was just trying to give a possible positive spin, because its just a bad ending IMO

(like i said, it was just a quick idea, I didn’t want to start a big debate over it, jeez)

most kidnappers, do dress up/pose as doctors or nurses, to get to the babie, at the hospital, so, its really not that far fetch (watch the news sometime)

you know what, the whole storyline, is way to much of a downer, people don't go to spidey flicks to leave all sad and depressed (i know, I have no desire to watch peter and mj crying in bed together over the lose of the baby)
(i don't care if it happened (or worked) in the comics, its just not good for a movie)
i was just trying to give a possible positive spin, because its just a bad ending IMO

(like i said, it was just a quick idea, I didn’t want to start a big debate over it, jeez)
So you don't want a sad ending...go watch SM3...mine has more hope than that.

So you don't want a sad ending...go watch SM3...mine has more hope than that.

there’s a difference between, tragic/sad ending (oh, it ended on a sad note, but, with reason), and unnecessary dramatic/sad ending (I wanna go home and cry in the corner)
As sad as any of the ending to the other spidey movies were, (people dieing, funerals, losing the girl) the hero, always still, learned, and grow, to go on to better things, farther developing him as a person (not having him all depressed)

and what hope, does your ending offer

and what hope, does your ending offer
The fact that unlike most couples (regretfully) today, Peter and MJ stuck with each other, even after a horrible loss. Also, even though they are both emotionally rattled, Peter still has the inner strength to put on the tights and MJ still supports him 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"