how soon is too soon to fall in love?

Babs Gordon said:
Here are my two cents.

1 cent: She is needy and clingy and is suggesting through her telling you "baby I love you so much don't ever leave me" that she'd really like you to say the same thing to her. She's insecure. She probably likes you a lot. Given time it could develop into more.

2 cents: Odds are it's all the chemical signals flying around making your brains go a little haywire. Pheromones baby. What happens when their death grip wears off? I suggest you find a hell of a lot in common.

It's the overwhelming, hormone reacting, exciting moment when 2 people initially get together. Everything is smiles and "No, you're wonderful." attitude.

I always say it takes like almost a year when the "good date behavior" wears off and getting comfortable enough to let down your guard before you know who someone really is.

Of course the question of the thread is how quickly can one fall in love and sometimes love can be mistaken for infatuation. It also depends on how much time you spend with said person. 12 dates in 12 weeks or 12 dates in 4 weeks. It depends.

People fall in and out of love all the time, there is no set time period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"