Hype Survivor HS18: Glamorama DAY 6 Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

Matt said:
The hosts votes count as five :confused:
I knew that much... but they said they'd judge too, and then Toven said no, and then someone said something else, and I confuse easily. :csad:

Erzengel said:
Why should anything be up to us? Secondly didn't you say you had 4 friends who signed up here? You keep referring to BigC and DJ as almost strangers. Which is it?

comms_red_handed_logo.jpg

Childlike Wild said:
I knew that much... but they said they'd judge too, and then Toven said no, and then someone said something else, and I confuse easily. :csad:
She has three seperate judges independant of us hosts.

Kipobe said:
I think Toven is gonna go ahead and use the judges, since that's what she stated in her PM. Regardless, the next challenge won't be up until tomorrow afternoon the earliest. Tribal Council will have its 24 hour run, so you should be good... wouldn't worry much about tonight.

Hey Kipobe, out of curiousity, what do you make of all this talk of certain players cheating?

Kipobe said:
I think Toven is gonna go ahead and use the judges, since that's what she stated in her PM. Regardless, the next challenge won't be up until tomorrow afternoon the earliest. Tribal Council will have its 24 hour run, so you should be good... wouldn't worry much about tonight.
:up:

Kipobe said:
Toven stated both in this thread and over im that she's not using judges unless she told you otherwise.

Someone cheated:confused: I've been gone too long:(

Matt said:
Hey Kipobe, out of curiousity, what do you make of all this talk of certain players cheating?
Gotta be honest Matt, I've barely been here the last couple of days and haven't really had a chance to take it all in. Colossal is accused of dual-ID's?

And Venom solicited votes?

Is that mainly it?

If someone could give me a decent breakdown (not looking for a life story) then I can have some input.

Not trying to take early sides here, because I totally don't believe Spoons' crap about 'my college shares IPs, so it could be anyone' crap... I mean, the story sounds so fake... but it's all within the realm of possibility, I suppose... AND I've been known to end up on other people's IPs before. One time I was under Tuk's IP... another time I was under The Spawns... Dew's... and a myriad of others... people I've never even heard of as well.

Bottomline, I don't believe people with under 100 posts, or who have signed up in the last week (or so) should be allowed to vote... but I'll leave the details to my co-host.

Erzengel said:
Toven stated both in this thread and over im that she's not using judges unless she told you otherwise.
She sent me a PM earlier today... I can't remember what time it was. Again, I'll let her handle the details.

This is Holly's challenge Kip, but if you'd like the explanation then I'm down. It's a lot less convoluted than you're making it seem.

Kipobe said:
Gotta be honest Matt, I've barely been here the last couple of days and haven't really had a chance to take it all in. Colossal is accused of dual-ID's?

And Venom solicited votes?

Is that mainly it?

If someone could give me a decent breakdown (not looking for a life story) then I can have some input.

Not trying to take early sides here, because I totally don't believe Spoons' crap about 'my college shares IPs, so it could be anyone' crap... I mean, the story sounds so fake... but it's all within the realm of possibility, I suppose... AND I've been known to end up on other people's IPs before. One time I was under Tuk's IP... another time I was under The Spawns... Dew's... and a myriad of others... people I've never even heard of as well.

Bottomline, I don't believe people with under 100 posts, or who have signed up in the last week (or so) should be allowed to vote... but I'll leave the details to my co-host.

Long story short, both Colossal and Venom have been penalized five points for having the link in their signature.

However, people began to question where the votes of two people who registered just today and have done nothing but vote in this thread (Colossal tried to claim that they sent him PMs admiring his work, but he deleted them...he now claims that was a joke). I had Dew do an IP check, one is an exact match for Colossal (and a 95 % match for Pickles), the other was referred by Colossal.

Colossal Spoons said:
I work for the comp dept here at school so you're gonna have to try harder to trick me with the 100% match thing. :rolleyes:

this whole thing is really sucking the fun out of the entire game- but let me jsut say this so you can both shut up.

If there's anything I learned about Hype Survivor last time around it's this: "PROOF" isn't required.

This isnt a court of law. you are not innocent until proven guilty. if any of the judges suspect you of cheating, they can penalize you. and you can't do squat about it* . End of story.

SO...The only way to keep that from happening is to keep yourself above suspicion. play it straight. And CS? You guys, yknow.....really haven't been doing that. so anyway- yeah- jsut shut up about ab out becuase it's really jsut a drag- a real flat tire. A wrench in the funworks. A too-soon-broken condom in the night of wild Survivor passion. and stuff.

ok? thanks.

*(Well, except whine. And this rarely has the desired outcome.)

maxwell's demon said:
this whole thing is really sucking the fun out of the entire game- but let me jsut say this so you can both shut up.

If there's anything I learned about Hype Survivor last time around it's this: "PROOF" isn't required.

This isnt a court of law. you are not innocent until proven guilty. if any of the judges suspect you of cheating, they can penalize you. and you can't do squat about it* . End of story.

SO...The only way to keep that from happening is to keep yourself above suspicion. play it straight. And CS? You guys, yknow.....really haven't been doing that. so anyway- yeah- jsut shut up about ab out becuase it's really jsut a drag- a real flat tire. A wrench in the funworks. A too-soon-broken condom in the night of wild Survivor passion. and stuff.

ok? thanks.

I'll shut up, only because I love my Maxwell.

:zips lips:

I don't like being a drag and I really have been arguing with Matt throughout this game far too long. :down:

Max, I do think it's a big effed up that it's become the norm for Matt to run his mouth but the second somebody says something in response(it has dragged on, I agree), it's "not fun".

maxwell's demon said:

ok? thanks.

I allied with Maxwell so he would say that. Thank you Maxie.

I dont know why youre all crying so much. The poll isnt finished, and I have no idea who came in 2nd and last place. It's still very close, what with the cheating and all. :cmad:

This is ruining the game...

Holly Goodhead said:
I dont know why youre all crying so much. The poll isnt finished, and I have no idea who came in 2nd and last place. It's still very close, what with the cheating and all. :cmad:
I fail to see why the race is so tight?

I have eyes everywhere Sofa. People tell me things..people show me things. And this is not including the Mole. :up: Lots of juicyness

Sofa said:
This is ruining the game...

I know. I apologize for practically wasting the last 3-4 pages. I have no intention of doing it again/anymore. :)

Holly Goodhead said:
Yay cheating!

:huh:
I missed alot.

About 25 minutes left...goodie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"