Days of Future Past Hugh Jackman IS The Wolverine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise that. I think the point I was trying to make is that Hugh doesn`t need to be jacked to play the role, that`s all.

I understood your point exactly. He looked very Wolverine-ish in the cage-fight scene without veins popping out all over the place.

That felt more real and gritty to me than someone as jacked as he is in this new film. HOW would he be that jacked if he's been living as a bum in the streets?

That's one of the best questions Ive read all my life on this board, lol.

Its totally unrealistic. And even more when the actual X-Men that live on the school and supposedly TRAIN, are less in shape.

:whatever:

Yeah, he's got a hell of a nerve... :dry:

That felt more real and gritty to me than someone as jacked as he is in this new film. HOW would he be that jacked if he's been living as a bum in the streets?

How does any feral animal get muscled from just living in the wild?

Couple that with a testosterone heavy healing factor and you've got your answer.

How does any feral animal get muscled from just living in the wild?

Couple that with a testosterone heavy healing factor and you've got your answer.

What buff animals have you been watching?

Its totally unrealistic. And even more when the actual X-Men that live on the school and supposedly TRAIN, are less in shape.

His body's metabolism is on hyperdrive all the time. Wolverine would be able to build muscle hundreds of times faster then a normal human. That coupled with the fact that his body had to adapt to having probably a solid 100 pounds of metal added to it, it's no surprise that Wolverine would always looked ridiculously jacked.

What buff animals have you been watching?

Do any research on tigers, wolverines, Tasmanian devils and the like and you'll find out they're some of the most muscles animals on the planet. The only reason they have a lot of fatty tissue is as a survival mechanism in case food is scarce.

His body's metabolism is on hyperdrive all the time. Wolverine would be able to build muscle hundreds of times faster then a normal human. That coupled with the fact that his body had to adapt to having probably a solid 100 pounds of metal added to it, it's no surprise that Wolverine would always looked ridiculously jacked.

[BLACKOUT]And they address that in The Wolverine[/BLACKOUT]

I think Hugh has mentioned this before, but this is a new one. I would love to see this happen before he decides to call it quits. Sadly, due to rights and fighting over profits, it will never happen unless all the characters are under Marvel Studios. I do love Jackman's excitement though.

http://collider.com/wolverine-avengers-spider-man-crossover-movie/

“Mate, I ask the same question. I literally asked the same question the other day to Tom from Marvel who works with all the other studios, he works with Sony and Fox, that’s his job to liaise. I said, ‘Man, can this happen?’ and he goes ‘Look, it’s not gonna be easy because you’re working with different studios and they’re their properties.’ But I believe—maybe I’m optimistic, I understand at Marvel they’ve got The Avengers, they’ve got a lot of big things going on, but at some point I just find it almost impossible that there’s not a way to bring Iron Man, all the Avengers characters, Wolverine, the X-Men characters, Spider-Man, and somehow get them in together.”

“(smiling) I don’t see the impediment! I’m like, okay you’ve got three studios, just split it three ways in terms of the cost, and happy days it’s all coming together! I would love to… I’m in for it, I’m totally up for it because I think that would be really exciting for fans across the board.”

Keep dreaming.If DIsney won't allow the star wars 3-d rereleases to continue
what makes people think they would work out a deal with both Fox and Sony.

Hey, if some sort of miraculous corporate synergy were to happen, I would love to see Wolverine fight the Hulk on screen just once.

Or a movie version of Old Man Logan. :up:

Are you really complaining that Wolverine is in great shape? :o

Keep dreaming.If DIsney won't allow the star wars 3-d rereleases to continue
what makes people think they would work out a deal with both Fox and Sony.

And this is why I'm really hoping for a X-Men/FF team up movie.

If they can't appear in MCU or in an Avengers movie, why not just let those superhero teams work together especially FOX owns them both. And with the FF reboot, it would be easy for FOX to come up with a reason on why mutants and FF can exist in 1 universe.

Hed bulked up for the role now cause that's what's expected these days. It just seems to be the norm for these characters to be muscular adonisis which when you think about it matches the way they look in the comics. There's only a few who can get away without having to do it Iron Man, Mr Fantastic, Bruce Banner etc

Hey, if some sort of miraculous corporate synergy were to happen, I would love to see Wolverine fight the Hulk on screen just once.

Or a movie version of Old Man Logan. :up:

Hulk vs Wolverine would be amazing, the animated film they did was fantastic.

I can't get that video to play for me, Narrows. So... umm.... WILL BE HE NAKED?

My heart and groin might not be able to take it. But damn it, I can try. :cool:

I can't get that video to play for me, Narrows. So... umm.... WILL BE HE NAKED?

My heart and groin might not be able to take it. But damn it, I can try. :cool:
Of course not, it's a running joke. He does mention the Naked Cowboy in Times Square though LOL...

I really was hoping Wolverine would have as big of a role as the other mutants for a change. Just as a supporting character not as the lead again. Especially after his solo film, he should take a back seat... Hopefully hes just recruited not sent back to the 70s

Also it would be cool if future Logan carries a samurai sword or something. If he takes one home from Japan in The Wolverine... I can see him giving it to Rogue or Kitty

I still hope its just recruiting 70's Logan.

This way is a bit less of a Slap in the face to me. At least they still can show old Charles sending info to young Charles. This way, at least Charles has a pivotal role too regarging the "time travel".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"