Hugh Jackman Talks Gambit And Deadpool

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://filmonic.com/hugh-jackman-talks-gambit-deadpool

Hugh Jackman recently presented the first look of X-Men Origins: Wolverine at Comic Con a few days ago, and now he has spoke to Splashpage about the new mutants that will be making an appearance.

taylorkitschrl0.jpg

On Taylor Kitsch as Gambit:
“I can say it. He’s sexy, right? He’s a little bit like a junior Wolverine in a way. He’s a little bit of a wise guy. He’s an outsider. He’s got some issues himself. He’s mischievous. He’s cheeky. He’s a bit of a badass. We have a really great fight sequence. Physically that guy is an animal. He was chucking himself around on the concrete. He has that passion that I remember having when I first did Wolverine. There was no way a stunt double was doing anything for him.”

tn2ryanreynolds3bt8.jpg

On Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool:
“We were so thrilled to get Ryan. He’s the greatest guy. Incredibly funny. He plays Deadpool, the merc with a mouth. Not an easy guy to play. He’s always jabbering. He’s always going. Physically he’s in unbelievable shape and yet he’s also got that comedic ability. There are only a handful of actors that can do that.”
He also said he was game for an Avengers cameo for when Marvel get round to making it.​

Awesome just awesome. No stunt double for Taylor. :D

Gambit is too awesome for a stunt double.

Thats pretty cool. I like hearing that they're doin deadpool right. And wolverine in Avenger, though it wouldnt make a whole lotta sense at first, would be pretty *****in'

I don't think he would've said it if there was absolutely no possibility. Let us remember he said cameo not role.

Yeah, he can make a cameo out of Wolverine character to get around Fox. I'm sure they'll make a joke or something about it though if he's in it.

Excellent. :up: I would love to see Hugh do an Avengers cameo.

Sweet I would love to see Wolvie in a Cameo actually now that i think about it more there should be lots of cameos in the Avengers film

Damn I was hoping maybe Hugh would say if Ryan actually puts on the mask or not.

Marvel: Please?
Jackman: Hell yeah!
Fox: NO! :cmad:
:csad:

I can see Fox saying no. They threatend to sue Marvel over that
Mutant X TV show. I would be surprised if the greedy buttheads would let Jackman appear.

I'd love Wolvie to cameo in the Avengers film, although, I doubt it will happen.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Fox told him to say that in order to create some buzz. :)

all marvel characters should make a cameo in an avengers film, it's teh LOOAAAR

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Fox told him to say that in order to create some buzz. :)

Knowing the folks at Fox, they would probably want a cut of the total gross of the Avengers film if Wolvie makes a cameo. :hehe:

Sounds like TK and Ryan Reynolds really gave it their all. Which makes sense when you're playing such an awesome character like Gambit or Deadpool.

I wanted him the moment I saw him half naked in the Covanent. :D
Half naked? Where? When? How did I not know about this?! :wow:

anyways, Wolverine cameo? That's be really cool. Maybe they'd give him a cameo similar to Tony Stark's in Hulk. The crowd in the theater loved when Iron Man showed up :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"