Worst scenes of the trilogy

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
The new one has a "Mad Look At X-Men 3", it's pretty funny.

Some of it sucks though...

Look for the issue with Barry Bonds on the cover.

Barry Bonds. lol. -laughs-

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
The new one has a "Mad Look At X-Men 3", it's pretty funny.

Some of it sucks though...

Look for the issue with Barry Bonds on the cover.

Then what appeared in the issue with the DaVinci Code cover? (missed that one... d'oh!) I read in the mad boards it had the 'mad look at X3' :confused: Do you know? Thanks for the info :up: :)

DarknessOfDeath said:
Barry Bonds. lol. -laughs-

You mean this one? :D
6365_180x240.jpg

Unfortunartely we spanish people receive the USA magazines 2 weeks later. Rargh.

La_She-Beast said:
6365_180x240.jpg

Unfortunartely we spanish people receive the USA magazines 2 weeks later. Rargh.

Looks like he's been hit with the cure . . .

The Original Bamfer said:
I believe they are known as "'roids" or "juice" :o
lol I KNOW but it LOOKS like cure darts to me (of course I see a sparrow and I see the Phoenix firebird so go figure!!)!! :D

god/devil said:
Oh and how could no one mention the wolverine/motorbike scene in x-1. That was so cheesey and looked like crap on screen
It was horrible indeed! :p

X1-Toad Vs Storm
X2-None really....
X3-Scott/Jean way too fast horrible dialogue
-Jean/Logan wanting to have sex before asking for Missing scott
-Storm Blasting down Beast and Rogue for wanting the cure
-Wolverine Berzeker rage in the woods....Him blocking the sticks look idiotic
-All the X-men looking up to Wolverine making his speech..
-Magneto standing in the fog and not moving...
-and Jean/Logan last scene...way too anti-climatic,Poorly acted,,Logan face with the upside down frown looked ridiculous when he said the last couple lines...
-and every body talkin about closing down the Institute and all over a sudden angel comes in the door in 2nd floor...where the hell did he come from

Mike059jig said:
X1-Toad Vs Storm
X2-None really....
X3-Scott/Jean way too fast horrible dialogue
-Jean/Logan wanting to have sex before asking for Missing scott
-Storm Blasting down Beast and Rogue for wanting the cure
-Wolverine Berzeker rage in the woods....Him blocking the sticks look idiotic
-All the X-men looking up to Wolverine making his speech..
-Magneto standing in the fog and not moving...
-and Jean/Logan last scene...way too anti-climatic,Poorly acted,,Logan face with the upside down frown looked ridiculous when he said the last couple lines...
-and every body talkin about closing down the Institute and all over a sudden angel comes in the door in 2nd floor...where the hell did he come from

As much as I disagreed with Storm, I loved the line "Is it cowardice to save oneself from persecution." I completely agreed with that line.

La_She-Beast said:
6365_180x240.jpg

Yea, that one!

God that man makes it hard to be a San Francisco Giants fan...

god/devil said:
Oh and how could no one mention the wolverine/motorbike scene in x-1. That was so cheesey and looked like crap on screen
you mean when he puts on the nitros and goes real fast and his face lights up...

i think that's genius...

they should have encorporated more vehicle stunts into that film., especially wolverine doing more booster bike stuff...

probably similar to the stuff he was doing in Ultimate war arc taking out those helicopters. could have easily fit into the second film when they came for cerebro...

November Rain said:
ever tried rational thinking with a hard on?

it isn't easy...

Nope, never had that problem seeing as I'm female and missing those particulars.............

IMO even the worst scenes are still not horrendous. We X-Men fans are lucky. Yes, the movies are not the comics. Big deal. We have a nice trilogy I don't care what anyone says, even if it's me doing the criticizing...all the movies are still good!!! :D

That's my point. I could pick holes in all three films, even my favourite scenes. Like the Phoenix V Xavier scene. My favourite scene from the third film. I could still list all the things that were wrong with it. But, I was happy with the overall effect of the trilogy.

How about...

X3:
danger room, jean and scott, jean and wolverine, jean and xavier, the scenes in the woods, the jugganaught scenes, the alcatraz scenes. I think that's about it...

Cyrusbales said:
How about...

X3:
danger room, jean and scott, jean and wolverine, jean and xavier, the scenes in the woods, the jugganaught scenes, the alcatraz scenes. I think that's about it...
ur a jean hater :cmad:

phoenix_force said:
ur a jean hater :cmad:

No I like her in the first 2 films, she just becomes well over the top in X3, they gave her too much power, not enough character. Hey, loyal ms marvel fan is moi!

PhoenixRisen said:
IMO even the worst scenes are still not horrendous. We X-Men fans are lucky. Yes, the movies are not the comics. Big deal. We have a nice trilogy I don't care what anyone says, even if it's me doing the criticizing...all the movies are still good!!! :D

100% agree.

although x3 was dispointing due to x1 and x2 being so good! From a film fan POV, it's disapointing. and from a comic fan POV, it still disapoints:(

Anything with storm,they turned a loved character into a stupid bi**h.Rogue taking the cure and actually coming back to bobby-ewwww.

Best line of the trilogy however IMO

"STAY out of my head" courtesy of Famke Janssen. They way she snarls it at Xavier. It was spot on for the character.

britrogue said:
Best line of the trilogy however IMO

"STAY out of my head" courtesy of Famke Janssen. They way she snarls it at Xavier. It was spot on for the character.

Now you know how she reacts when she gets pissed...lol

and I might add: I hate the part when N'sync is blasted in Cyke's car...

Come to think of it, I wished in X1 and X2 we had a scene or two of Scott working in the garage, fixing his motorcycle and his cars...and a scene or two of him riding them. it would have been cool. -sighs-

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"