Hurt talks Iron Man/Hulk!

They are definitely setting up The Avengers b/c that concept has so much more potential than just Iron Man vs. Hulk.

And I'm glad that The Avengers project is moving forward. Batman is my favourite superhero hands down but let's face it: The Avengers > JLA

But The Avengers has to have a quality cast just like the Iron Man and Hulk solo movies have. Otherwise it's just going to be LXG2... but I kinda doubt that for example Downey jr would be interested in playing Stark after the Iron Man trilogy. And that's a pity b/c The Avengers deserve more than just B-list director and B-list actors. If they are going to this, they better do it right.

I don't know, that's not the vibe I get. I take it he really loves being Tony Stark, even going out of his way to convince others to be in the movie.... pretty sure he'd make a return.

Especially if Marvel pays him enough.

At least the rumor was already out there. I seriously doubt Hurt was thinking when he said that. Unless of course this is Marvel's way of starting the hype in a subtle way. Creating more positive buzz online.

I doubt it's that deliberate. I think he was just being honest. PLus, I hear you have to consume an indecent amount of booze just to stay warm up there -- which has an unintended side-effect of loosening lips.

honestly I have not been disappointed in ONE thing I've heard since the very inception of the hype and/or statements on this movie!! THIS is just another case of that! THIS MOVIE IS GONNA FRIGGIN' ROCK!

i love the 'cross-pollinating' of the characters.

how great would a cameo like Human Torch or Thing in Spidey 4 be? :woot:

thats the makings for comedic gold. assuming Tobey returns.

Spidey = Sony,
FF = Fox.

It'll NEVER happen. Marvel still has more than enough characters in stock to make more interesting cross overs.

This is awesome news. Its great that Marvel are having their movie properties interact with each other.

"That Abomination was the one who was killing for just the joy of killing; Hulk is not the one."

DOES THIS SHUT EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T WANT HIM TO BE A KILLER UP!?

-pant pant- Sorry guys, I participated in that debate for lord knows how many pages.

"relationship between Hulk and a world that realizes he's not the villain," Hurt said. "Hulk and [Tyler's Betty Ross] have their moment, and the crowd realizes he's not the bad guy."

Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!

"Hurt said Norton worked hard behind the camera to keep the new flick from either becoming too cerebral or falling back on a "Hulk! Smash!" mentality"

Score one for Norton!

"has to do with the fact that [Banner's] conscience still exists in a body that is a manifestation of power and is greater than his own ability to control it — and how he's learning that relationship,"

My god, my hype level is rising! God bless you Hurt, god freaking bless you.

I have to say, for the first time with this movie, this all sounds spot on!

I must say everything I read was pleasing to my eyes and my hopes for the movie have increased. However, I will reserve judgement until I get the opportunity to see it myself.

we can expect him to be a misunderstood monster throughout most of the movie.[/SPOILER]

Hopefully throughout "All" his movies. I dread to think that they might go to a Banner-Hulk in upcomming movies. I don't know about you guy but I'm digging this http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1381639825?bctid=1381640644

I have to say, for the first time with this movie, this all sounds spot on!

Glad to hear it Jamon :cool:

This news from Hurt makes me realize that I have 3 things that I must do before I die:

1) See my 1 year-old turn 18
2) Make a Hip-Hop album
3) See all the comic book/graphic novel adaptations released in 2008... especially The Incredible Hulk.

Spidey = Sony,
FF = Fox.

It'll NEVER happen. Marvel still has more than enough characters in stock to make more interesting cross overs.

How long till both of the Studios lose their rights?

Hopefully throughout "All" his movies. I dread to think that they might go to a Banner-Hulk in upcomming movies. I don't know about you guy but I'm digging this http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1381639825?bctid=1381640644

Glad to hear it Jamon :cool:

Well I assume all his movies. As I said, I doubt the military or general public (the movies general public) will ever stop viewing a 9ft tall monster as a threat.

I watched that in another thread, and I do indeed dig it. I want a straight to DVD movie like that. Every time Marvel does animation I get giddy, their Ultimate Avengers film were excellent.

Well I assume all his movies. As I said, I doubt the military or general public (the movies general public) will ever stop viewing a 9ft tall monster as a threat. .

Well ok then.

I watched that in another thread, and I do indeed dig it. I want a straight to DVD movie like that. Every time Marvel does animation I get giddy, their Ultimate Avengers film were excellent.

I'd watch these type of movies with a large bowl of popcorn and a smile. Loved how the Hulk took time out to save "Puppy." I know I'll get flamed for saying this but, I hope the Hulk in TIH is similar to the Hulk in that clip. I think that would ROCK!

I'd watch these type of movies with a large bowl of popcorn and a smile. Loved how the Hulk took time out to save "Puppy." I know I'll get flamed for saying this but, I hope the Hulk in TIH is similar to the Hulk in that clip. I think that would ROCK!

Yes... because I'm absolutely sure you are the only person who has ever wanted to see the Hulk portrayed as a hero. How mindblowingly original. :whatever:

I JUST READ THE ARTICLE AND AFTER PICKING MY JAW UP OFF OF THE FLOOR,:shock:shock:shock IT TURNED INTO A GREAT BIG JOKER LIKE SMILE!!!:hoboj::D:up::bh:

Yes... because I'm absolutely sure you are the only person who has ever wanted to see the Hulk portrayed as a hero. How mindblowingly original. :whatever:

As a Hero? That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about "Spider-Man say help punny Iron Man so, HULK HELP!" & "HULK CRUSH BIG METAL MEN!"

LOL gota love it.

As a Hero? That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about "Spider-Man say help punny Iron Man so, HULK HELP!" & "HULK CRUSH BIG METAL MEN!"

LOL gota love it.

The Hulk helping Spiderman & Iron Man and saving the day isn't exactly anything else but heroism, is it? Is it just the warm & fuzzy you get that you hope is in TIH?

The Hulk helping Spiderman & Iron Man and saving the day isn't exactly anything else but heroism, is it? Is it just the warm & fuzzy you get that you hope is in TIH?

?

The way the Hulk talks and looks BH. The rest of the stuff, in that clip, is secondary to me. The way the Hulk talks and looks is what I'm talking about.

?

The way the Hulk talks and looks BH. The rest of the stuff, in that clip, is secondary to me. The way the Hulk talks and looks is what I'm talking about.

Oh, well forgive me for not readily identifying what it was you were talking about when, in 3 posts, you went from talking about 1.) the puppy to 2.) a specific line the Hulk says to 3.) the way he looks and talks. I went with simple "heroism" as a measure of my understanding, but I guess I was wayyyy off. :whatever: Well, where are your accusers? I don't see anyone in line to flame you for liking the way he looks and talks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"