Hype: Movie II: The Unofficial Sequel Sign-up

Would I have to do anything? If not, sign me up.:up:

You gotta post your character bio. :)

Tsunulia said:
edit : How'd you edit that so fast?

Check the first post to see what we mean. :)
But I mean after I post all that I don't have to write a story or play a game right?

Name: Gregory Petershmit
Alias: The Baboon
Origin: After an animal experiment gone terribly wrong, lab janitor Gregory Petershmit's mind was put in a Baboon's body.
Powers: Shoots rays of burning light from his blue booty.

NAME:TEDDY! (AKA: THE BEAR!)
SUPER POWERS (IF ANY): Strength and speed of 10 teddy bears... combined. Kung-fu master (Who needs a belt when you're the master?)
ORIGIN: An abbandon stuffed bear, TEDDY was once a "lost toy" before seeking refuge at the Hype! and realizing that no toy is never lost, but merely misplaced. He fights a never-ending battle for the TEDDY cause.
GROUP AFFILIATION (IF ANY):... the TEDDIES? :confused:

I've been workin on this some, I think the trailer may be up by the end of the week. The posters that are in hype series probably won't get that big of roles since hype series is continuing and is still pretty huge on my priorities list as far as hype projects go.
And don't worry, its still not too late to sign up.

NAME: Batattack
ALIAS: Rosie O'Donnell
SUPER POWERS (IF ANY): I can eat babies in record time, Acid farts, Razor teeth, Metal Nails, Feather earing that shoots poison darts.
ORIGIN: Bowels of hell

NAME: Captain Canada

SUPERPOWERS: Teleportation and Super strength

ORIGIN: got his powers from the ancient god Pastifhkriton

well, i was going to try to let this project die down, but the demand for it is fierce so i guess I'm back to work on it. :o Btw, captain canada is genius.

NAME:AlteredEgo
SUPER POWERS (IF ANY):Can charm your pants off. yes. even you.
ORIGIN: Originally an outcast in the Pre-Hype-Civil War (Oldbies against Newbs), AlteredEgo was banned to a obselete forum... i dunno, Catwoman sequels forum or something. Some years after the War, however, while the Newbs have since run New-Hype wild, AlteredEgo has begun a small silent resistent upsurgence of remaining Oldbies. The group of oldbies (name pending), is slowly re-rising through the corrupt Newb government ranks, and steadily gaining supporters from the Golden Age.
GROUP AFFILIATION (IF ANY): (Name Pending)

sounds like spin-off material to me :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"