Hype News Investigation: Erzengel

Captain_Planet said:
My mind is blown. I will never look at the internet the same way again.
What's mind-blowing is how accurately Mee got the likeness of Babs's Boobs. :eek:

I would however rescue you if you were being gang raped by meerkats, so you can rest in that knowledge.

I just had this image of Meerkat Manor but with the OZ music and intro (meerkat atabesi was awesome in my mind) and I laughed so hard the whole office stared. I just played it off like I was drunk and high, but damn that was pretty funny.

I really don't see what makes some of these people think they're so 'special'. There's nothing innovative or entertaining about this.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

A. The special thing. What?

B. Not innovative anymore no. When Hype News first debuted though, it was like the first Star Wars all over again. :wow:

C. Entertainment is subjective. Some people are entertained by the lounge, some people are entertained by Wilhelm's bullet points. Everybody wins!

Mee's thread's will give you eye cancer if you are using the "Drakon Skin"

I just had this image of Meerkat Manor but with the OZ music and intro (meerkat atabesi was awesome in my mind) and I laughed so hard the whole office stared. I just played it off like I was drunk and high, but damn that was pretty funny.

It would be disturbing to watch.

meerkats.jpg

It would be disturbing to watch.

meerkats.jpg

Disturbingly awesome you mean. Imagine that same image but with one as a white nazi meerkat with tats and the other with a tiny prison skullcap. American Idol wouldn't stand a chance against that ratings juggernaut.

Erz is pretty ok.
Dont have any problems with him.

And Mal is a married man...:(

"See that dude with the Jedi robe and plastic Yoda ears? He's mine. I shall have him like Solomon had wives."

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

A. The special thing. What?

B. Not innovative anymore no. When Hype News first debuted though, it was like the first Star Wars all over again. :wow:

C. Entertainment is subjective. Some people are entertained by the lounge, some people are entertained by Wilhelm's bullet points. Everybody wins!

I think Alexia wants her own Hype News Investigation. :huh:

Hype News Investigation: Why does Alexia hate Mee? :csad:

this made me laugh. because i find truth humorous.

that was stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"