Hype News Investigation: Erzengel

it just not flowing very fast there's not alot of things to discuss. just seems different to me. then there's all the end of times stuff.

Well it is saturday morning so the traffic is a bit low.....I tend to hand in the Politics and Sports Forums alot and its usually lively there

The sports forum should be the place to be right now. Especially if you love talking smack against San Antonio. :up:

this is something i've noticed for the past few weeks. i'm sure there is active and lively discussions about some topics as always.

as an english man the summer is abit disapointing sports wise.

this is something i've noticed for the past few weeks. i'm sure there is active and lively discussions about some topics as always.

as an english man the summer is abit disapointing sports wise.
so true :up::down

Is it too late to get an Erz shirt?

What'd you help him with? If I remember correctly, Blind Fury was perma-banned some time ago.
Not before I helped him with his ****e problem.

hmm i need to come up with a name for this sort of thing... clique self-aggrandizing. i used to enjoy hype news when it was a novelty in a sea of normalcy but now the hype is a bizarro twilight zone. i figure most are enjoying the sunshine.
Well it's me. I'm pretty amazing. :o

Is it too late to get an Erz shirt?
I'm all out of "husky" sizes. :csad:

LOL! Asian Dr. Phil.... Brilliant!:up:
If only everyone would follow my advice.

"You know what you need to do? You need stop eating, get excercise, din you not be so fat. You want fortune cookie?"

Erzengel say, he who posts right after seeing Dark Knight, hasn't touched a girl in long time.

What's this I hear Erz sexually assaulted a pensioner with a cucumber?

Cause you're like top 5 of my fan club. :huh:

Didn't you create www.erzengel.com?

Don't you have every issue of me on Teen Beat?

Everyone is going to bug out once they find out the truth...

Erz is really Asteroid Man

Some people say Erzengel has a sweet ass. If only she'd show her picture more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"