15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Erzengel

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Jersey is horrible.

Why do you live there?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

Bunker asks:

New Jersey is horrible.

Why do you live there?

I lived in NYC for the first 11 years of my life. My Dad was in the Military and retired and we moved to NJ because he was retired and commuted back into the City to a new job as a Civilian in the Military.

Suffice to say after his second Retirement, they moved to Florida, and I established my life, friends, work, love life here.

NJ has a bad wrap. Nice beaches, close to NYC or Philadelphia without having to live in either one. And I love the attitudes here. :) :up:

Kane52630 asks:

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

One was for a picture of a protest for I think some sort of Woman's Issue, and a guy in the back had something along the lines of "B', Make me a sandwich." or "Iron My Shirt, B'." I think I blanked on that being a profanity.

Second was for hotlinking. Which is weird because the rules have changes AND as long as what you are hotlinking to is fine, there are no issues but last time I checked if it isn't, it's 1 strike you are out.

Last one, was posting a picture of a girl being hogtied, but fully clothed. I was told the picture was "inappropriate", although I have posted something similar before. I had it reversed.

The thing is, I think it's like 10-15 infractions and you're banned but I think they should be allowed to expire or at least the ones that were reversed removed from your profile.

Last edited:
Thanks to CC and everyone who asked me questions. I'll be sure to return the favor in your 15 minutes. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"