Hype News Investigation: Erzengel

Post your address and I will. :huh:

Fool, we've hypnotized Bruce Cambell with our flashy seizure inducing florescent lights and made him a greeter. No zombie can stop us now. (does evil laugh) Our evil and blue sweater vests thingies have no limit!!!

Hypnotized greeters aren't allowed in court, so you still lose. And the only way to beat something evil is with something MORE evil and there's nothing more evil than Zombie Johnny Chochran. Nice try.

jag

I can't send it there.

You didn't leave a city, state, and zip. :huh:

Hypnotized greeters aren't allowed in court, so you still lose. And the only way to beat something evil is with something MORE evil and there's nothing more evil than Zombie Johnny Chochran. Nice try.

jag

You just show me the law that says we cannot use our hypnotized Bruce Campbell Walmart Greeter to fight your Zombie Johnny Cochran in court with a chain saw!!!! If such a law exists, I will ****ing quit and move to mexico where the government isn't constricting with the rules and laws. ****ing fascists!!!

You just show me the law that says we cannot use our hypnotized Bruce Campbell Walmart Greeter to fight your Zombie Johnny Cochran in court with a chain saw!!!! If such a law exists, I will ****ing quit and move to mexico where the government isn't constricting with the rules and laws. ****ing fascists!!!

Trademark & Licensing Code, Section 4.5.7, third clause:

"The use of hypnotized Bruce Campbell Walmart Greeters to engage in any kind of combat in court, including with handheld and unconventional weapons such as chainsaws or electric hedge-trimmers, is explicitly forbidden. If the opposing council is of the Zombie variant, violation of this clause may be subject to fine and/or criminal charges."

jag

You've been here a year. :huh:

Do you know how long it took me to strut around this place like I owned it? :huh:

6 months at least.

Erz is ok, i wouldn't take a bullet for him....I would take like....Air Gun for him....Maybe a Water Gun if i'm not wearing new clothes at the time....

And also,

Hype News Investigaition: Erzengal. Thread of The Year (Made by Mee)

Mee is love.

Kissing Mee's ass won't get you your own Hype News Investigation.

I've helped, JAL, GAH, Hooter's Pimp, Blind Fury, etc.

What'd you help him with? If I remember correctly, Blind Fury was perma-banned some time ago.

Actually, the people who usually ask for pictures are female. I think I would be weirded out if any guy pmed me because they wanted to know what I looked like. *creepy*

So when SupermanBeyond asked you for your pic... that was one of the exceptions eh?

hmm i need to come up with a name for this sort of thing... clique self-aggrandizing. i used to enjoy hype news when it was a novelty in a sea of normalcy but now the hype is a bizarro twilight zone. i figure most are enjoying the sunshine.

hmm i need to come up with a name for this sort of thing... clique self-aggrandizing. i used to enjoy hype news when it was a novelty in a sea of normalcy but now the hype is a bizarro twilight zone. i figure most are enjoying the sunshine.

How so? is it the fact that people can have a full conversation without resorting to name calling and pic posting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"