Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 7 - Are You Ready For Some Football?!?

I don't even know who half of you are anymore.....

The Rams are one game behind the Niners for 3rd place. :up:

The Rams are one game behind the Niners for 3rd place. :up:
All the Rams need to do is to play like they did on Sunday and for the Niners to keep playing like they did yesterday and the Rams can take 3rd place. First place is already reserved. :o :p

Do you think the Cards will be good enough to win the title of NFC West Champion? Anyway, I can bet my life that none of the teams in that division will go to the Super Bowl.

What team do you pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl? I would pick either Cowboys or Packers.

My mid-season picks:
NFC
West - Arizona
East - Cowboys
North - Packers
South - Tampa Bay
Wild Card - Lions and Seahawks

NFC Champion - Cowboys

AFC
West - Chargers
East - Patriots
North - Steelers
South - Colts

AFC Champions - Patriots

Your Super Bowl champions - Dallas Cowboys

I can't see Dallas beating The Pats in the Super Bowl unless they are plagued with injuries.

Somehow, I see a Pittsburgh/Dallas super bowl though. Call me crazy, but its my prediction.

Also, if the Cardinals win the division, you really have to hand it to Wisenhunt for turning that team around. Though their division admittedly sucks.

Matt, stop drinking the kool-aid. :o

If the Pats go 18-1, with their only slip-up in the Super Bowl, then I'll take it.

It's not so crazy to predict the Steelers to be in the Super Bowl. That was a great game they played on Sunday against the Browns. I used to hate them Steelers but seeing how well they've been playing this season, I've to bury my hatred and give credit where it's due.

My Super Bowl pick at this point: Pats vs. Cowboys with Pats taking the win. I wouldn't mind seeing the Cowboys win it either.

The Browns are a huge surprise this year.

Matt, stop drinking the kool-aid. :o

If the Pats go 18-1, with their only slip-up in the Super Bowl, then I'll take it.

My prediction for the AFC Playoffs.

Wildcard:

Steelers over Broncos

Jags over Chargers

Divisional:

Steelers over Colts

Pats over Jags

AFC Championship

Steelers over Pats.

Its crazy, I know. But if anyone can pull the upsets, its the Steelers.

The Steel Curtain looks boss once again. I would say Pats/Steelers AFC title game, Cowboys/Packers NFC title game.

As much as I'd love to see the Steelers win another Superbowl or as much as I love the historical implications of watching Brady win another one...I gotta admit, I'd love to see Brett Farve win one last ring and then retire on top.

Jags over Chargers? Really? That's a surprising pick, Matt. However, I'll all for it as I am quite sentimental about the Jags.

So... is Favre REALLY going to retire after this season? I've heard talk about his 'retirement' for quite some time now.

Jags over Chargers? Really? That's a surprising pick, Matt. However, I'll all for it as I am quite sentimental about the Jags.

So... is Farve REALLY going to retire after this season? I've heard talk about his 'retirement' for quite some time now.

I imagine after breaking the touchdown record, leading his team back to the top, and winning one more ring, Farve will want to go out on top like Bettis did.

As for the Jags over the Chargers...I just see it being one of those upsets.

Time for results. No need to build up suspense. By a unanimous vote

Prognistactor has been voted off Hype Survivor 21

Prog, I know you're gone and can't read this and in reality did it a couple weeks ago but still...

Off.jpg

As much as I'd love to see the Steelers win another Superbowl or as much as I love the historical implications of watching Brady win another one...I gotta admit, I'd love to see Brett Farve win one last ring and then retire on top.

No...

I imagine after breaking the touchdown record, leading his team back to the top, and winning one more ring, Farve will want to go out on top like Bettis did.

As for the Jags over the Chargers...I just see it being one of those upsets.
Do you think players should retire just because of their age? Favre is playing as well as any good QBs in the NFL who are younger than he is right now and he seems love the game so... if he's going to retire, I hope it's not because of his age.

Chargers win against the Colts... I admit, I didn't see that one coming. Vinatieri missing a 29 yard attempt FG... that was bullcrap!

Btw... Ciao, Prog. :csad:

R.I.P. Prog. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"