Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 15 - Yule Tide!

Well, the poll has expired and the winners are...

THE-DARK-KNIGHT AND THE ORIGINAL BAMFER! They both recieve immunity for this day. PMs will be sent out shortly!

:up: :up: good job guys !!

We won on votes alone at least.

Hmm, our two immunity winners did not vote. I am very tempted to strip them of their immunity and do another tribal council. I'm going to think this over.

Remember when deciding that I will love you LONG time.....actually that might not help.....ummm....Bella will love you long time...:up:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Well, I've thought it over and decided not to revote.

Vote 1 - Showtime

Remember when deciding that I will love you LONG time.....actually that might not help.....ummm....Bella will love you long time...:up:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:wow: I may have to reconsider.

Vote 2 - The-Dark-Knight

Vote 4 - The Original Bamfer

By a vote of 4 to 2, Showtime is...wait...POWdER-Man has elected to use his hidden immunity idol which he found several weeks ago to save Showtime.

Idol.jpg

Therefore on the merit of not voting, the next two highest vote getters are TDK and Bamfer. Because you both voted for yourselves, I am assuming you do not want your immunity and are forfeiting it. Therefore a challenge PM between the two of you will be sent out. The winner will remain in the game. The loser will be removed.

Tie breaker PMs are sent. Whoever responds correctly first stays in the game.

how can someone play the immunity idol after the voting has already begun ?

how can someone play the immunity idol after the voting has already begun ?

Check the Day 2 thread, where I explained the idol. It is played after the vote out and the person with the second most ammount of votes is removed. Besides, I've had a standing order from POWdER-Man to use it if himself, Showtime, or a selected other few were voted out.

Check the Day 2 thread, where I explained the idol. It is played after the vote out and the person with the second most ammount of votes is removed. Besides, I've had a standing order from POWdER-Man to use it if himself, Showtime, or a selected other few were voted out.

ok, that makes sense. a good move on powderman's part.

well since your here i think that means you win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"