Hype's I Love Sushi thread (don't be scurred)

No, I know the Westerner's mind. They naively believe Koreans are racist against the Japanese, because they saw a picture of a Korean kid drawing bombs and missiles flying into Nihon islands with the statement--DIE. Again, you must know a little about history, before you can label all "gooks" racists. Do you know why older generation Koreans resent the Japanese government, and feed their propaganda to their children? Do you know why Koreans, to this day, are still angry at the Japanese? It's the same with the blacks. Do you know why blacks are still angry at the whites? It's the same ****.

Again, many Westerners have been brainwashed by the Japanese government.

Let me tell you something: Over ninty percent of the Japanese restaurants are owned by Koreans, in Los Angeles. If you want real Japanese food made by Japanese, you need to go down to Garden Grove or something. So this ethnocentric idea, that Koreans are racist against Japanese people holds no water.

and this addresses your assumptions that the Japanese came from Korea and that knowsbleed was racist against Koreans how?

I don't like spoon-feeding inviduals.
more like...you can't supply the proper info.

No, I know the Westerner's mind. They naively believe Koreans are racist against the Japanese, because they saw a picture of a Korean kid drawing bombs and missiles flying into Nihon islands with the statement--DIE. Again, you must know a little about history, before you can label all "gooks" racists. Do you know why older generation Koreans resent the Japanese government, and feed their propaganda to their children? Do you know why Koreans, to this day, are still angry at the Japanese? It's the same with the blacks. Do you know why blacks are still angry at the whites? It's the same ****.

Again, many Westerners have been brainwashed by the Japanese government.

Let me tell you something: Over ninty percent of the Japanese restaurants are owned by Koreans, in Los Angeles. If you want real Japanese food made by Japanese, you need to go down to Garden Grove or something. So this ethnocentric idea, that Koreans are racist against Japanese people holds no water.

That does NOTHING to explain how Japanese people originated from Korea. And its the same for any territory that the Japanese have taken over and inhabited. The way you're straying further and further from the topic at hand is a great way for you to act like you know what you're talking about without actually proving anything. You'd make a great politician.

I don't like spoon-feeding inviduals.

No, more like google it yourself.

I have... there is nothing out there proving you right. So that means you're wrong. :up:

and now... let's get back to appreciation sushi as I don't want this thread to turn into a discussion about who can blow more smoke out of their chimney. If you want... make your own Asian history thread and babble there.

I'm still waiting on how suicide contaminates fish. :huh:

The only sushi I'll eat is California Rolls.

Thanks for adding to the thread... you're such a contributor.

Korean and Japanese cuisine is my favorite on the entire planet, and that includes sushi. I LOVE sushi, and I even get the hook-up at one of my local sushi bars because of my mom. My favorite sushis are tuna, spicy tuna, eel, spicy tuna/eel mix, volcano rolls, crunchy spicy tunas, shrimp tempura, volcano (without the cream cheese), but I believe the best sushi at a sushi bar is the restaurant special. The one that I go to has the Mount Trashmore special, and the Virginia Beach roll (multiple sushi bars around here have similar ones) that has shrimp, tuna, eel, and many other fish blended together in a roll with the special orange sauce, and the special spicy brown sauce. Yummy in my tummy.

:heart: :up:

Oh man, don' get me talking about the Koreans.

While the Japanese excel at variety of raw fish, Koreans excel in all sorts of tofu, tofu soup, fermented beans, cabbage, BBQ, and those glass noodles. There's alot more variety, and different dishes to choose from.

What's your favorite Korean food, Warhammer?

It's a tie between pork bulgogi, bibimbap, or this original recipe that my mom makes that is basically spicy chicken wings boiled in it's own spicy broth. The chicken or the pork bulgogi is served with cucumber kimchi, regular cabbage/nappa, (etc.) with rice all able to be wrapped in lettuce with some red hot paste or bean paste. Then we have the soups. Oh...the soups.

How about you?

Soon-Tofu.

Seafood style with spicy hot redness.

Alot of their side-dishes are all red. Have you tried Nong-Shim bowl noodles, Korean-style ramen? Your tongue burns from the too much picante.

Like all good chefs I have dabled in the art of sushi, and by golly it is quite an art. I have a finger food function I have to cater for this weekend where I have a sushi platter to prepare for the guests, it takes ages to make but it's worth it.

There's this sushi place by my job.

Every week I get 1 roll of Crunchy Salmon, 1 Roll of Spicy Tuna and 2 Shrimp ala cartes. :up:

What happened to the Ask an Asian Thread? I had to make my official announcement that I'm longer to be referred to as Asian. :huh:

What happened to the Ask an Asian Thread? I had to make my official announcement that I'm longer to be referred to as Asian. :huh:

Make a thread... I'm sure it won't get closed. You're the almighty Erz (pronounced Airz).

I made the first Asian Lounge and since it was Morgered, I refuse to start another one again.

Anywho, I'm a Pacific Islander now. :o I learned that at a Museum the other day.

Hahaha... that's still an argument that is going on today. Though I'm half Chinese... I still consider the Filipino half of me to be Asian as Filipinos originated from Southern China and Taiwan. The Philippines doesn't fall under Polynesia, Micronesia or Melanesia so we aren't normally considered Pacific Islanders.

Hence why I have a last name that's actually the name of a town in Spain.

So can I call myself European as well? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"