Hypsters' X-Mas Threads merged

I'm glad I'm not the only logical person here.
Until I read the few last posts on the previous page, I thought you were all juveniles in elementary school.
I learned of this fact before I even knew what x-mas was.

Bah, I don't know who this Jesus character is but he's probably a noob.

thedeadite said:
this is actually my response to anyone who is idiotic enough to tell me "if you're not christian...then why do you celebrate christmas"...

Well, I feel as if I should answer that statement. Christmas is just there. It's talked about all the time. You get school off during this time. Everyone's making a big fuss about it. So, what the heck? I'll join in. Even though I'm not Christian, the spirit and joy of Christmas are there. I just feel... happier during this time. I'm betting it's the pretty lights, the songs and the partying. :dry:

Abaddon said:
I thought Jesus was banned.

Speaking of being banned... wasn't Jesus a Jew? Wouldn't he have celebrated Hanukkah? Who decided to give him a new holiday which breaks the tradition of his ethnicity?

It's officially Christmas! So, Merry Christmas! :D

Merry Christmas!

Hope Chanukah was great!

Festive Festivus!

Debauched Saturnalia!

Eid al-Adha Mubarak!

Happy Ramendan!

Ia Cthulhu! Ia Tsathoggua!

Happy Kwanzaa!

Did I miss anything? :D

So drunk now, I promised I would hold out until tomorrow, I loose :(

Morg said:
Merry Christmas!

Hope Chanukah was great!

Festive Festivus!

Debauched Saturnalia!

Eid al-Adha Mubarak!

Happy Ramendan!

Ia Cthulhu! Ia Tsathoggua!

Happy Kwanzaa!

Did I miss anything? :D

Winter Solstice? :huh:

Merry Christmas, everyone! Surprised to see so many of you online!

I was just wondering how members here found out that there is no such thing as Santa Claus.I learned when i was 14-15,not from my parents..but from a friend`s discussion.Santa Claus is actually based on a saint.

I never believed in Santa! My mom wasn't rich so she said, "You see me? I'm Santa! Now, look at my purse! You see how much cash I have? Well, think twice before you write your Christmas list!" :o :(

Its weird.. I remember waking up in the middle of the night when I was a really little kid on new years eve.. and Santa had come and left all my presents.. so I decided, rather than wait till morning id peek and look through and open them all... but when I did they were all empty boxes and there were not actual presents there :( so I went back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning though all of the presents had appeared in the boxes and were all there :)

Explain that non-believers!!!!!

(yeah i know it was probably a dream :csad: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"