The 24 Days of 'X'-Mas

just reading your 20 day post, makes me want to cry, seriously.......how can a movie have this much emotional impact? i never thought it was possible! this is crammed. i admit, i cried at the end of the previous x-men movies, it has been one big emotional ride, btu this one seems to be the most hearbreaking of them all!

hopefully im not embarressed coming from the theare, heh..... like i was at X2...erm. :o i cant help it, im an emotional guy.... :up:

^ yep. Im not sure if that's good or bad, but im sure as hell crying in it!

How can it not be an emotional movie? Look at all that is reportedly going to happen....

1)Cyclops dies
2)Poor helpless Xavier dies
3)Jean Grey dies.....again
4)Helpless humans on th GG Bridge die
5)The X-Men are betrayed....and fight for their very existence!

Iron Man said:
How can it not be an emotional movie? Look at all that is reportedly going to happen....

1)Cyclops dies
2)Poor helpless Xavier dies
3)Jean Grey dies.....again
4)Helpless humans on th GG Bridge die
5)The X-Men are betrayed....and fight for their very existence!

thats not even the meat of it(well some of it is) but the whoel rouge/cure thing. Angel, magneto/mystique ...etc

CRAZY....

19 more days until we'll see...

ratnerxmascard7192621bd.jpg

THE NEW DIRECTION BY BRETT RATNER

Ok, so there are some mixed feelings on this guy. But, he has proven that once he's dedicated enough (Red Dragon), he can pull through. This will be Brett's ultimate test as a director. He came in at the last minute, and so far, he has shown he's more than capable of pulling off a great X-movie. True, he did direct the Rush Hour films (which were by no means terrible, but they were merely entertainment/popcorn flicks), but Brett is still a young director. As Shohreh quoted, Brett is an "old soul in a young director's body".

Yep, he should have played Wolverine. LOL
But seriously, Red Dragon is my favorite of the Hannibal Lector movies, and Rush Hour was actually pretty good, at least to me.

SpeedballLives said:
hey, Anna ain't in that pic?

Shes behind ratners fat ass, lol

but yea..... Ratner, in my opinion will show us all up. i mean, im actually starting to get the feeling of comfortability as i ahd with x2...no worries...im sitting back and KNOWING this will be a great movie....and at this point its just waiting. all this "speculation" on cyclops death, the runtime, the pheonix, rouge, angel in teh final battle, sheesh...its been one hell of a ride, but ratner, seriously, even if the movie isnt that great, you made it a trip to remebmer! :up:

LOL!!!!!
ANNA Behind His..LOL!!!
I was comfortable with him in the beginning.
I wasn't confortable with singer though. I remember watching one interview where he said he didn't know that much about the x-men, which really pissed me off.

SpeedballLives said:
LOL!!!!!
ANNA Behind His..LOL!!!
I was comfortable with him in the beginning.
I wasn't confortable with singer though. I remember watching one interview where he said he didn't know that much about the x-men, which really pissed me off.

me too, same here. i remember WAAAY back in 2000 hyping x-men, i wasnt comfortable with singer either, but i KNEW the movie would rock amazingly...i had that feeling...... and i have the same feeling with this movie....

its literally x1 all over again..... except its the end and not the begining.

IT'S NOT THE END!
lol, when i become a director, there are two series that i'm gonna create. Green Lantern, and My more accurate version of the X-men. Where Cyclops is the main character, and Wolverine is only a side story. Wolverine could have had his Astonishing suit on in this movie. it's no tighter than the stuff they wear now.

every year I see a poster and hear about movies that are coming out...and of course I know which ones are on the way...but every year I say...okay, if I see this movie than die unexpectedly then it'll be worth it...the suspense is killing me...I need to see this movie and see how everything plays out and see it more than once...and then if I get hit by a car or something...I'll be ok with that...20 days left...:eek:

Fanticon said:
every year I see a poster and hear about movies that are coming out...and of course I know which ones are on the way...but every year I say...okay, if I see this movie than die unexpectedly then it'll be worth it...the suspense is killing me...I need to see this movie and see how everything plays out and see it more than once...and then if I get hit by a car or something...I'll be ok with that...20 days left...:eek:

yea exactly...i can die an early death....as long as i get to see x3... ya know...hell someone can run me over on the way out of the theater.:up: :up:

:O

I still have to see POTC2 and i can die after Star Wars Episode nine comes out. lol, i'll be 70 by the time that comes out.

SpeedballLives said:
I still have to see POTC2 and i can die after Star Wars Episode nine comes out. lol, i'll be 70 by the time that comes out.

you'll die of natural causes, that'd be very The Notebook worthy...we'll base an entire movie on it....

This happens every year...and every year I have to be extra careful like Final Destination characters...can't go till next year after Spider Man 3:(

17 DAYS UNTIL THE BIGGEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER

ratnerxmascard7192621bd.jpg

LOL:D

Ratner looks like he's going to explode out of that suit!lol

OMG! I cant believe that X3 is near. Gotta reserve some tickets before its too late, lol. :p

SpeedballLives said:
hey, Anna ain't in that pic?
They're going to Alcatraz, she ain't on the plane

Here's a thought. Everyone thinks that they wouldn't bother making a new X suit for Cyclops if he doesn't actually wear it in the film, but they obviously made one just for Brett to wear for his Christmas card photo.

Brett looks like he has the physical "presence" to pull off Beast instead of Kelsey :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"