Hypsters' X-Mas Threads merged

She is pretty hot, doesn't she have a hoof foot or soemthing?

"Welcome, new comers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!" - Frank Costanza

Yeah, her right foot... or hoof. :( It's bothering the hell out of me, I want to see her right foot but it's always off camera. (

You're like... the best person ever if you find it. :o

Who wants to begin the Airing of Grievances?

Festivus for the rest of us!!!

Son of Logan, I think you suck and you should have lost Survivor. :mad:

Master Chief said:

MC....you back-stabbing slime.
JolieMendez....your gonna use the Zenien blueprint to get to the finals and I hate you for that.
Meatbag... SPORK was a better name and I hate you for changing it.
Dark Donnie... I'm pissed at you for not having the Feats of Strength list ready.
Kable24... You like the Steelers. I hate the Steelers. Read between the lines.

Master Chief said:

I've seen a video where her foot gets in the frame. It's scary, but I'd have her wear socks and still do her. I read that she is a major *****. Someone was going to hire her for a photo shoot for something. I don't remember, but he posted that when he went to meet her in person, she was very rude and nasty. On the other hand I think Next Door Nikki is hot as Hell. I want to kill her husband.

Son Of Logan said:
Kable24... You like the Steelers. I hate the Steelers. Read between the lines.

:eek:

You are dead to me!

Kable24 said:
I've seen a video where her foot gets in the frame. It's scary, but I'd have her wear socks and still do her. I read that she is a major *****. Someone was going to hire her for a photo shoot for something. I don't remember, but he posted that when he went to meet her in person, she was very rude and nasty. On the other hand I think Next Door Nikki is hot as Hell. I want to kill her husband.

Strange, I'd think if someone had a... foot or hoof like that they'd at least be nice to make up for it. :confused:

lol, good point. Still. It's cool that he died.

Oh and he wasn't actually born on Christmas... So it's neither...

Christmas = Christ Mass. The mass of Christ's birth.

***** :mad:.

It's a celebration isnt it, noone knows the correct day. Coreect me if i'm wrong

But you said he wasn't really borned on Christmas. :confused:

It's born, not borned, and he wasn't Christmas is just a celebration of his birth, but not his actual birthday. So?

Gamma Ray said:
It's born, not borned, and he wasn't Christmas is just a celebration of his birth, but not his actual birthday. So?

It was a "mistake" I made on purpose mister tightass, I'll be sure to use the english language properly whenever I'm in your uptight presence.

You suck at making threads. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"