I, Docker, was threatened..........by my fiancee!

Adultery being bad is not ******ed. Equating a non-married guy thinking about Jessica Alba with cheating on your wife is ******ed.
I know. No s***.
It was ******ed of Jesus to say that you're guilty of adultery just for thinking about it.

Leave out the weird, obscure Jesus quotes and leave in the Ten Commandments.
Hahaha, it's not obscure in any way. It's the section where he goes on to say "If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out."
Just because you're ignorant about something doesn't mean it's "obscure".
lol

Wow! I wish you would read the thread again where I have said numerous times where I won't do a 3some! But the bachelor party is a different story! Political correctness! B_F is right! :whatever:

It isn't really that much of a different story. Just have a stripper is understandable, but actually having sex with the stripper is not.

People who do that stuff for a living are dirty, dirty people most of the time. :csad:

If you wanna go stick yourself in some unhealthy fungus, be my guest. You'll just have to think of a good excuse as to how you and your wife got chlamydia. :csad:

It isn't really that much of a different story. Just have a stripper is understandable, but actually having sex with the stripper is not.

People who do that stuff for a living are dirty, dirty people most of the time. :csad:

If you wanna go stick yourself in some unhealthy fungus, be my guest. You'll just have to think of a good excuse as to how you and your wife got chlamydia. :csad:

I'm not goign to have sex with anyone. Just a bachelor's party.

Where did I say that?

Learn how to read before you call people idiots.

I have seen you say twice now, that people should pay more attention to the Ten Commandments and less attention to rest of the Bible's teachings. You can't pick and choose which parts are included in a religions teachings. Just because you don't put faith in it doesn't mean it shouldn't be included. The Ten Commandments are the word of God, Jesus & God teachings go hand in hand last I read. For you to preach the Ten Commandments and discount the teachings of Jesus kind of makes you and idiot. Maybe you should confine your asinine ramblings to spinning tales of Swedish Supermodels and leave the theological references to the grown ups.

.... no one is perfect, but there a is a pretty big line between wrong and right.

If he's going to be married and regret something and has a reason (doesn't have to be a good reason...) but something he's upset about that he can't do in the marriage is not a good thing.

I hate to say this, but maybe marrying this woman wouldn't be the best thing for him or for her.

It could work of course.... but come on, you're spouse is somebody you're supposed to do anything with... if you can't get your sexual desires satisfied with the person you are marrying it might be a wrong match.

I'm not saying she should want to do a threesome, but she alone she be enough to make him happy-go-lucky.
There are guys who have wild bachelor parties and go on to have long, successful marriages. Then there are guys who cheat because they never got fulfill a fantasy and their wife won't do it.

It really depends on the person whether it helps or not.

Thanks bruh! :up: I appreciate that! I love it how people come in and try to say the right things when they know good and damn well the thought has crossed their mind as well! Political correctness, how I love thee!

I'll be honest with you, man. When I met my wife and fell for her, I couldn't possibly fathom the thought of being with another woman. Ever. I was head over heels in LOVE with her. And that's a component of why I wanted to marry her and asked her to do so. I still feel that same way about her today, too. My bachelor party was more for my buddies than it was for me, in some ways. I had fun, sure, but they're the ones that really enjoyed it for all it was possibly worth. I was just an excuse or a conduit for them to do it. I could have done with just the nice dinner and a few drinks that we had before the nekked wimmins and it would have been a very memorable and special night for me.

jag

I know. No s***.
It was ******ed of Jesus to say that you're guilty of adultery just for thinking about it.

Hahaha, it's not obscure in any way. It's the section where he goes on to say "If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out."
Just because you're ignorant about something doesn't mean it's "obscure".
lol

It's obscure compared to the Ten freakin Commandments!!!

"lol."

When we're young, we're all about hitting up as many women as we have and having debauchery as often as possible. When we mature, we discover that there is the one woman that will still stand by us regardless of how stupid assed we get, and that's where the "she's the one" thing comes into play. Yes, there will be other females you find attractive, but hopefully the one you're with is the one that makes you forsake the rest of them nappy headed hos. :o Not saying I'm contradicting my stance on wanting to sow the wild oats post I did earlier, but I know relationships are usually one big contradiction and chock full of hypocrisy at times, but we still manage to deal.

I think a lot of men in the world truly do want to find that special someone, but the media portrays us all as cheating dogs who can never be faithful, so you know how that is.

The Ten Commandments were the most important. As in "ok the other stuff is bad but whatever you do don't break these commandments or your screwed".

Most people "fornicate".

I happen to think adultery is far worse because it breaks the vow of marriage. Sue me.

So maybe you're not married, but what if the hookers are?:huh:
russian_ninja.gif

I have seen you say twice now, that people should pay more attention to the Ten Commandments and less attention to rest of the Bible's teachings. You can't pick and choose which parts are included in a religions teachings. Just because you don't put faith in it doesn't mean it shouldn't be included. The Ten Commandments are the word of God, Jesus & God teachings go hand in hand last I read. For you to preach the Ten Commandments and discount the teachings of Jesus kind of makes you and idiot. Maybe you should confine your asinine ramblings to spinning tales of Swedish Supermodels and leave the theological references to the grown ups.

heh.

The freaking pope "picks and chooses". He may or may not support creationism or other ******ed stuff in the bible.

Things aren't always in black and white. If you can't realize that then you should leave the debate to the grown ups.

Hey Docker,

have you seen that Chris Rock movie "I Think I Love My Wife"?

When we're young, we're all about hitting up as many women as we have and having debauchery as often as possible. When we mature, we discover that there is the one woman that will still stand by us regardless of how stupid assed we get, and that's where the "she's the one" thing comes into play. Yes, there will be other females you find attractive, but hopefully the one you're with is the one that makes you forsake the rest of them nappy headed hos. :o Not saying I'm contradicting my stance on wanting to sow the wild oats post I did earlier, but I know relationships are usually one big contradiction and chock full of hypocrisy at times, but we still manage to deal.

I know for me, I got the sowing of wild oats out of the way long before I met my wife. And, she and I share a lot of the same kinks so I was lucky enough to marry someone who I'm not only compatible with but I feel like I'm still getting to sow those wild oats with. I realize not every guy gets to do that, though.

I think a lot of men in the world truly do want to find that special someone, but the media portrays us all as cheating dogs who can never be faithful, so you know how that is.

But how many guys try to live up to that stigma they see in the media because they think it's "normal" and they want to be a "normal" guy?

jag

Wow! I wish you would read the thread again where I have said numerous times where I won't do a 3some! But the bachelor party is a different story! Political correctness! B_F is right! :whatever:

oh I read the thread. you had plans to have a threesome at your bachelor party with two hookers. it then took some posters on a comic book message board to convince you that it would be wrong and what? you're proud of yourself?

I love it how people come in and try to say the right things when they know good and damn well the thought has crossed their mind as well! Political correctness, how I love thee!

I've never cheated on anyone I've been in a relationship with. and if I didn't want to be with them I've been man enough to tell them. political correctness has nothing to do with it.

heh.

The freaking pope "picks and chooses". He may or may not support creationism or other ******ed stuff in the bible.

Things aren't always in black and white. If you can't realize that then you should leave the debate to the grown ups.

So your argument is that Adultery is wrong based on the Ten Commandments, but f**king other people out of wedlock isn't wrong based on the Ten Commandments? Gotcha.

I had forgotten that when the Ten Commandments were presented They were preceded by, "Forget everything else that is,has, and ever will be written, or taught in the name of God. The Ten rules are all that are important!"

I never claimed anything to be black and white, but if you're going to site part of a source as large as the Bible, you had better know enough about it to know you leaving out a large amount of information. But then again why I am I wasting time arguing with someone who's got zero credibility to begin with?

So your argument is that Adultery is wrong based on the Ten Commandments, but f**king other people out of wedlock isn't wrong based on the Ten Commandments? Gotcha.

I had forgotten that when the Ten Commandments were presented They were preceded by, "Forget everything else that is,has, and ever will be written, or taught in the name of God. The Ten rules are all that are important!"
I said the Ten Commandments are the most important and should be taken the most seriously. I stand by that.

There's a reason they're called "The Ten Commandments"! :wow:

I never claimed anything to be black and white, but if you're going to site part of a source as large as the Bible, you had better know enough about it to know you leaving out a large amount of information. But then again why I am I wasting time arguing with someone who's got zero credibility to begin with?
You decide who has credibility based on their online reputation? You probably still think Aunt Petunia is a female.

You should have "Ignorance is Bliss" tattooed on your forehead. :whatever:
Are you kidding? Ignorance is bliss should be our national anthem. Most Americans put their head in the sand regarding most things.

I do think all religion is incriminating. You can't be held responsible if you didn't know something was wrong so why tell people fornication or idol worship will get you in trouble with God? It wouldn't get them in trouble unless they knew it was against his laws.

Religion should be replaced with the golden rule.

You decide who has credibility based on their online reputation? You probably still think Aunt Petunia is a female.

I decide who has credibility based on what they say online yes, because I don't know any of them personally. You have been caught numerous times sidestepping and dodging questions just long enough for people to stop caring about your little stories. Keep perpetuating this online persona you think you have of someone who's got the "sex" thing all figured out and I'll keep thinking of you as that sad guy who wants people to believe his stories so badly he'll defend them tooth and nail and then claim to not care what people think.

Are you kidding? Ignorance is bliss should be our national anthem. Most Americans put their head in the sand regarding most things.

I do think all religion is incriminating. You can't be held responsible if you didn't know something was wrong so why tell people fornication or idol worship will get you in trouble with God? It wouldn't get them in trouble unless they knew it was against his laws.

Religion should be replaced with the golden rule.

How the hell can someone like you even begin to claim to know what "most Americans" do in regards to anything?

I'm not here to define whether or not religion is right or wrong, I was only informing you that you are leaving out large parts of the source YOU QUOTED. Personally I think religion is for those who need to believe in something. I don't practice religion myself, but I'm not about to tell others what to believe. I think you have a perception of how everyone should think about life which makes you something of a zealot.

You guys are hard! :csad: I said I won't do the 3some.........but the party is a different story. If some of you guys can honestly say that you wouldn't have a bachelor's party before you got married..........I just want to hear it.

When did bachelor parties become a tradition? ... must have missed that memo.

Did'nt have a bachelor party and I have been married for 15 years. 15 wonderful years ..... :woot:

I decide who has credibility based on what they say online yes, because I don't know any of them personally. You have been caught numerous times sidestepping and dodging questions just long enough for people to stop caring about your little stories. Keep perpetuating this online persona you think you have of someone who's got the "sex" thing all figured out and I'll keep thinking of you as that sad guy who wants people to believe his stories so badly he'll defend them tooth and nail and then claim to not care what people think.

How the hell can someone like you even begin to claim to know what "most Americans" do in regards to anything?

I'm not here to define whether or not religion is right or wrong, I was only informing you that you are leaving out large parts of the source YOU QUOTED. Personally I think religion is for those who need to believe in something. I don't practice religion myself, but I'm not about to tell others what to believe. I think you have a perception of how everyone should think about life which makes you something of a zealot.
wow. exaggerate much? :dry:

I was simply playing devils advocate because no one else was providing a balanced point of view. Just sanctimonious, holier-than-thou bulls--t. That politically correct crap isn't going to help anyone because it's too one sided and unrealistic.

You just couldn't wait to attack me personally because of the ancient "Swedish supermodel" thing. If you look at my arguments I haven't said anything that outrageous or horrible. "Get it out your system now because it's better than committing adultery later." That sums up my argument. So either debate my position or continue your pissing contest somewhere else.

"Get it out your system now because it's better than committing adultery later." That sums up my argument. So either debate my position or continue your pissing contest somewhere else.

Maybe next time, skip the citations and get right to your point.

Counterpoint to your argument, one could say that if he is having urges to sleep with other women that maybe he is not ready for monogamy.

This marriage will be over as soon as you can say Sopranos.

It will end in a divorce, I guarantee, like K-Fed and Brittney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"