I, Docker, was threatened..........by my fiancee!

I think the guys are being more "real" here online, as I have yet to actually hear dudes say this type of stuff in real life. Usually the machismo factor causes us to be like, "yeah dude, you GOTS to hit those filipina babes before you tie the knot! Wooooooo!!!!"

Docker...you need to be beat. If you feel this way right now to someone that you made a commitment too, then your marriage will fail.

As many of you know, I'm getting married soon in the Phillipines. I will be going there soon. So fellows, what's the most important thing that we recognize around wedding time...........the bachelor party right!? Anyway, everything was planned out........I have the sexiest filipina women that will work there......and they will cost me only.........well, we'll say it's 7 girls, and it's REALLY cheap! Anyway, my fiancee finds out. She says "I can't believe you are having that kind of party! If you touch ANY of them, this marriage will go to hell!!I will still marry you, but I swear I will make it hell for a month!" The look she had in her eyes would give the devil chills! She was dead serious! Thing is, in my last days of bachelor hood, I had plans for 2 of those girls with me at the same time. Just to say I did it as a man. Do you guys think this is right? We are not married yet and I just want to experience every man's dream before it becomes official. Or am I just being a dog :huh: ?

Man up and let her know who's wearing the pants. Besides woman want marriage MUCH more than men do, so her threatening you is an absolute bluff.

My two cent's on this: If you'd be comfortable doing it in front of your wife, then you can do it at your bach party. It's really that simple. It isn't a theological issue or right/wrong issue, it's a communication issue. You know what your future wife's good with and what she's not good with. If you don't, you better find out really really soon.

When I had my bach party I knew she was alright with strip clubs and all that happens there, even the hands-on joints. How did I know, well because we talked about it and we'd been to them together. But honestly once we got to the strip club, I had more fun watching my friend make asses out themselves and never got one lap dance. I did however get put on stage while 3 strippers gave me a pink belly, twisted my nipples untill they were black and blue, and tore the band off my boxers. :csad: :cmad:

Like Jag said, the bach party is more about having fun with your 'boys' and not doing something 'one last time'.

So the whole go to the strip club on your bach party is fun (and painful :csad:), if you do it for that right reasons and you don't have to lie about it.

i like the fact the docker says he needs to have a threesome to feel like a man. lol

As many of you know, I'm getting married soon in the Phillipines. I will be going there soon She says "I can't believe you are having that kind of party! If you touch ANY of them, this marriage will go to hell!!

I had plans for 2 of those girls with me at the same time. Just to say I did it as a man. Do you guys think this is right? We are not married yet and I just want to experience every man's dream before it becomes official. Or am I just being a dog :huh: ?

You have every right to enjoy yourself,as that will be your last night a single man..until the divorse.It shows that she is controlling,and the marriage will not last long.

Dude, the second you asked her to marry you, you forgo any right to a threesome not involving your wife.

There's a big difference between a bachelor party with strippers and one with hookers. How would you feel if two guys went to town on her the night before she was supposed to be married to you?

I'm going to have to cosign on this one. You being a dog there bruh. You have the woman of your dreams ready to take your hand in marriage. Being with her for life is worth more than 1 night of pleasure/fantasy. Who knows, if you work it right, you just might get that fantasy with your wife and a woman of her choosing. Trust me, it can happen. :hyper:
Now, I know you would feel like *ish if she chose to do that at her bachelorette party. Can you imagine 2 guys with your woman before you get married? Come on now. WHENEVEr you have thoughts like this, just imagine how you would feel if your wife was doing it. :wow:

Best advice I can give you, from one married man to a soon to be another: Focus on your wife and your relationship. Life's not just all about getting your wick wet with sleazy chicks. Most women open up sexually when they get married if they're given the right environment to do so, so cultivate that and enjoy exploring with your wife. :up:

jag

Best advice! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"