I found my pussyCAT! part 2

I'm scared of worms/bugs/anything that moves within nature, unless it's cute.

Raccoons are bad-ass. One was eating from a garbage bag on our porch once. I darted out to scare it away, and it slowly looked up at me over it's shoulder with a look on it's face like "Who the f*** do you think you are?"

Did I ever show you the picture of the spider I trapped in my house? :D

Daisy said:
Did I ever show you the picture of the spider I trapped in my house? :D
That definitely looked like something that moves within nature.

Holly Goodhead said:
I'm scared of worms/bugs/anything that moves within nature, unless it's cute.
Don't you have any Master Chief's around in real life you can just tell them to get your cat back for you?

The end of my backyard is this huge ass wooden fence that's covered with vines and trees and leaves like the fence in The Village. :(
My cat is somewhere behind that fence..in the woods..

Wilhelm-Scream said:
That definitely looked like something that moves within nature.

That was the second largest of those I've had in the house... well the biggest one was technically in the garage, on the door to get into the house.

Holly Goodhead said:
The end of my backyard is this huge ass wooden fence that's covered with vines and trees and leaves like the fence in The Village. :(
My cat is somewhere behind that fence..in the woods..

I told you... put out catfood for it and lure it back into your yard.

Daisy said:
I told you... put out catfood for it and lure it back into your yard.

Other animals will eat it. There's pretty much no more places animals can live so theyre all in those woods now. I hear coyotes screaming at night and it sounds like theyre laughing. So, I think the wisest decision would be for me to go out there at night with a flash light and half naked.

lol, I'm getting the impression that Holly lives in Narnia. Or like, right by Dracula's Castle.

I thought Daisy was the one who lived in the equivalent of Endor? :confused:

Erzengel said:
I thought Daisy was the one who lived in the equivalent of Endor? :confused:

I am.

Last night I caught Ewoks trying to watch me shower.... again. :rolleyes:

"...and there's a well, and deep inside lives the spirit of an angry octopus, who was once the caretaker of these woods, before he offended the daffodil-sprites, who reside near my driveway. They fed him a sour acorn from the great talking elm in the cul de sac, where I watched vine-covered harpies laugh as they flew away with my cat."

lol

Wilhelm-Scream said:
lol, I'm getting the impression that Holly lives in Narnia. Or like, right by Dracula's Castle.

Right by Dracula's Castle? :confused:

I mean, she's pale, thin... has a black cat... instantly appearing guinea pigs...

Are you getting the picture here?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
"...and there's a well, and deep inside lives the spirit of an angry octopus, who was once the caretaker of these woods, before he offended the daffodil-sprites, who reside near my driveway. They fed him a sour acorn from the great talking elm in the cul de sac, where I watched vine-covered harpies laugh as they flew away with my cat."

lol

Don't forget about the Korean sorceress next door

Actually Toven's tale reminds me of Labrynth with the cat being her lil brother and the Hillbillies as the Goblin King.

The houses in the woods are an "Exclusive neighborhood". Theyre mansions

Damn those Chicago hillbilies! :(

jag

Daisy said:
I tell you... that Wicket... major perv. And I don't mean good clean kink either. :(
You're not into short hairy guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"