I have Serious and True Spoilers in here!

Bishop2 said:
But that's supposed to be a metaphor for how he freed those souls from the void of purgatory and granted them entrance into the kingdom of heaven, as far as I understand it.

Anyway, I don't think we can get more off-topic than this. :)

Metaphors are nice and cozy places for those whose faith and imaginations are not wide and vast enough to contain reality.

danielderosiajp said:
Metaphors are nice and cozy places for those whose faith and imaginations are not wide and vast enough to contain reality.

So what you're saying is that you believe that Jesus' body exploded with resurrection-energy, causing all the nearby buried people to rise from the dead, and that no one ever talked about this anywhere else in any of the gospels because it just wasn't that memorable.

In the junior novel yes, jean kills him pretty easily.

ObakeTora said:
I think it has something to do with the fact that Rogues bio on the X3 site isnt there. They probably omitted what she does in the book because apparently its gonna be kick ass. Anyway,

well, arent I dissapointed,,,

:(

danielderosiajp said:
wow....you're way off-base.
that passage you cited was about how Jesus' resurrection allowed them entrance into Heaven. not, how they were brought back to life.

also, are you aware that several highly prominent members within not only the Catholic church, but the Christian churches have stated that the Bible is not to be read literally, but read as metaphorically so that we can understand the main themes presented?

Did my thread get merged with this?

Wow, old thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"