I have Serious and True Spoilers in here!

Kittys job to to find leech during the final battle.When Juggernaut appears and she phases him in the floor, he does break out and the scene of him breaking through walls chasing her comes after he breaks out.

Theres no resolution of the Bobby/Kitty/Rogue thing in this book. Theres so much left unresolved that Im sure the Claremont novel and the movie will explain better.

After the final battle theres not much left in this version. Wolv goes back to canada and Storm and Beast welcome new students

bengan said:
I hate that juggernaut is a mutant in the movies....

it's not that bad. i mean do you honestly think that they'd explain in the movie that it was a crystal that gave him his powers?

bengan said:
I hate that juggernaut is a mutant in the movies....
I like it.

I'd hate it if there were mystic gems involved. Hardly fitting with the tone of the movies.

conan69 said:
Kittys job to to find leech during the final battle.When Juggernaut appears and she phases him in the floor, he does break out and the scene of him breaking through walls chasing her comes after he breaks out.

Theres no resolution of the Bobby/Kitty/Rogue thing in this book. Theres so much left unresolved that Im sure the Claremont novel and the movie will explain better.

After the final battle theres not much left in this version. Wolv goes back to canada and Storm and Beast welcome new students
Any word on what the X-Kids do? Jubilee, Siryn, Artie etc. Do they do anything other than sit in a classroom and be taught?

JediMasterConor said:
it's not that bad. i mean do you honestly think that they'd explain in the movie that it was a crystal that gave him his powers?

No but I would rather see that he took place in a experiment to gain power.

Avalanche said:
What would that add to the story?

It could add something: If they had this as someone human to begin with who chose mutation, with this story focusing on mutants having a 'cure', someone choosing to go the other way would offer a different perspective.

Problem though is running time. For that to work Juggernaut would have to have a larger role and so on. Just making him a mutant to begin with saves a lot of time (a quick explanation of his powers, then get on with him smashing stuff up).

LastSunrise1981 said:
Yeah, there isn't a picture of him in the final battle(As far as I know). Unless he knows something that we don't know? :confused:

oy, you guys are still rehashing that same old story again?
the truth goes simply like this:

the background of one of the Cameron (Leech) photos, allegedly taken on the set of the "final battle," is almost completely blurred out... except for an infintesimally small corner that seems to show, in the far away distance, a cardboard cut-out of a skinny, leather-draped man with short hair and some sort of mask or sunglasses.

Avalanche said:
Any word on what the X-Kids do? Jubilee, Siryn, Artie etc. Do they do anything other than sit in a classroom and be taught?

They wait for their own spin-offs, hopefully. I, for one, would like to see a Generation X movie. (Yeah, I know there already is one, but I'd like to see one with today's special effects!)

I have a question for you, what significant feats of strength does Juggernaut pull of?

danielderosiajp said:
oy, you guys are still rehashing that same old story again?
the truth goes simply like this:

the background of one of the Cameron (Leech) photos, allegedly taken on the set of the "final battle," is almost completely blurred out... except for an infintesimally small corner that seems to show, in the far away distance, a cardboard cut-out of a skinny, leather-draped man with short hair and some sort of mask or sunglasses.

where can I find that photo?

Hey Conan, did you mention that Moira isn't even mentioned in the JR Novel?

Yes I think so. No one asked but I mentioned it just kind of as a example of how like the Logan Storm romance, info on Rogue and the Bobby Kitty triangle,so much had to get cut becuase its such a short novel. I dont remember reading anything about her.

"No mention of the kids at all? No lessons?"

Yes Xavier does give some students a lecture on power and responsibility in the beginning. I belvie there were other students there, but the main focus of the conversation is with Kitty.

"I have a question for you, what significant feats of strength does Juggernaut pull of?"

He plows through Colossus and When Kitty is looking for LEech, she can hear walls exploding from far away and Juggs gets closer and closer to her. The fight at Jeans house is mainly his fault. He starts it. But his fight with wolverine isnt described. It just says they fought furiously or something liek that.

The movie changed during march. I think their were some script changes. This is obviously the original script. I think we should have hope and not try to fully spoil the whole movie. There is a chance that things can change.

conan69 said:
They fought furiously or something liek that

:spidey: dayummm, now I can't wait for the film. Colossus gets pwned.

bengan said:
where can I find that photo?

That photo, along with the others (which included an amusing one of Grammar, with the blue makeup and pointy ears but without the wig, posing for the photo with the kid who plays Leech) have been mysteriously removed from the kid's official site. Sheer rumor has it that it revealed too much, or at least that's what the Cyclops fans are hoping.

Incidentally, although, personally, I like that the producers are being brave enough to end the lives of so many of its own central characters, I will say, just for the sake of saying it, that Patrick Stewart did mention some time ago in an interview that can probably still be found on SuperheroHype that t/he/y had just finished filming a surprise scene that had been written in at the last moment. So, who knows? Maybe, to what would surely become my own personal scoffs and ridicule of the movie's ending, a "resurrection" scene does occur when Jean blows up, bringing back to life lots of people as the power explodes out of her... kinda like Jesus did when he died lol. But, I do hope that they don't do that; I think that that would be rather cowardly of the producers to chicken-out of setting a new and dramatic precident in the comics-to-film franchise.
So, I suppose, there is hope for you handful of loyal Cyclops fans. He might yet get resurrected in an "Okay, we give; we'll bring him back, already! Sheesh! Pardon us for being original!" scenario.

There's nothing "original" about killing off characters just because you're too stupid to know how to handle them. Fox has done this for years. Like Alien 3.

danielderosiajp said:
Maybe, to what would surely become my own personal scoffs and ridicule of the movie's ending, a "resurrection" scene does occur when Jean blows up, bringing back to life lots of people as the power explodes out of her... kinda like Jesus did when he died lol.

What wack-ass version of Christianity did you grow up with?!

Alien 3 sucked from the begining, so there isn't much credbility there.

LOL, and yeah, i only remember one person being raised from the dead by Jesus, and that was Lazurus. and Jesus was alive when he did it.

SpeedballLives said:
Alien 3 sucked from the begining, so there isn't much credbility there.

Yeah, because they killed off Newt and Hicks right at the beginning.

Actually, Alien 3 and X-Men 3 are mirrors of each other in tons of ways, if you look back over their production history. Both had sets built before there was a director shepherding the project. The director who was hired, a young European talent, dropped out at the 11th hour, resulting in a desperate hunt for a new director right before filming. The movie began filming with a script that was maybe half-completed. Characters were killed off because the writers simply couldn't be bothered to actually think of how to develop them. Fox, in desperation, declared that this nightmare production would be "the last in the series." And so on.

Bishop2 said:
There's nothing "original" about killing off characters just because you're too stupid to know how to handle them. Fox has done this for years. Like Alien 3.

What wack-ass version of Christianity did you grow up with?!

Matthew 27:50-53 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

danielderosiajp said:
Matthew 27:50-53 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

But that's supposed to be a metaphor for how he freed those souls from the void of purgatory and granted them entrance into the kingdom of heaven, as far as I understand it.

Anyway, I don't think we can get more off-topic than this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"