• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I just realized something very......odd

At the moment, I feel like a lost samon in a tuna crowd. Really I do, every guy makes fun of my girlfriend. They are always like eww she's ugly, you deserve better and ughh, it sickens me. I like and judge people for who they are and really, every guy in my school likes girls for looks, and now I feel alone in a good way, I think our race of humans is getting to the peak of judgement.

Really, 99.9 percent of us have some kind of greed, us humans always have to live off of something, we can never you know live with just one thing, it makes me sick and I feel embaressed to be in this crowd and dunno, it seems as if, knowledge from the heart and mind is slowly burning away and we can never seem to get it back. :(
How old are you?

I'm not asking to be condescending, just curious.

At the moment, I feel like a lost samon in a tuna crowd. Really I do, every guy makes fun of my girlfriend. They are always like eww she's ugly, you deserve better and ughh, it sickens me. I like and judge people for who they are and really, every guy in my school likes girls for looks, and now I feel alone in a good way, I think our race of humans is getting to the peak of judgement.

Really, 99.9 percent of us have some kind of greed, us humans always have to live off of something, we can never you know live with just one thing, it makes me sick and I feel embaressed to be in this crowd and dunno, it seems as if, knowledge from the heart and mind is slowly burning away and we can never seem to get it back. :(

Why are you hanging around these people? Ditch 'em and find friends who are worthwhile.

What's a 'samon'? Is that Spanish?

Tell your friends to go **** themselves.

I don't think it's shallow to need to find someone attractive. It's a very important thing in a relationship. So they don't think she's gorgeous, but obviously you do in some way. One persons trash.

The people you run with sound like arses who are only going to drag you down and drench you in their obvious jealousy. Plus, you're probably going to end up punching one of them in the face. Rightfully.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"