• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I just realized something very......odd

CashforStash

Baned User (get it)
Reaction score
At the moment, I feel like a lost samon in a tuna crowd. Really I do, every guy makes fun of my girlfriend. They are always like eww she's ugly, you deserve better and ughh, it sickens me. I like and judge people for who they are and really, every guy in my school likes girls for looks, and now I feel alone in a good way, I think our race of humans is getting to the peak of judgement.

Really, 99.9 percent of us have some kind of greed, us humans always have to live off of something, we can never you know live with just one thing, it makes me sick and I feel embaressed to be in this crowd and dunno, it seems as if, knowledge from the heart and mind is slowly burning away and we can never seem to get it back. :(

Post a pic of her to let us determine. :up:

Your "friends" must think your absolutely spineless. If someone were to insult my girlfriend violence would probably ensue. A good old fashioned "***** you" is the bare minimum.

Last edited:
well not really friends, but the crowd I hang with and dunno, it's kinda disturbing.

Like this girl has everything in common with me, I MEAN EVERYTHING.

Ranging from TDK to Warhammer to Fleetwood Mac, its like a clone of me but female.

well not really friends, but the crowd I hang with and dunno, it's kinda disturbing.

Ranging from TDK to Warhammer to Fleetwood Mac, its like a clone of me but female.

Sounds like friends to me. If it pisses you off too much tell them so. Oh and you still need to post pictures.

, its like a clone of me but female.

Hmmm... that would be weird. I don't know if I'd be able to... do me.

"Heeey... so what do you like to do?"

"You know damn well what I like to do!"

"Oh yeah"

*gunshot*

That's what matters. If your ostensible friends can't respect that, that's their problem for being so shallow.

If you love her then....thats all that really matters

Hmmm... that would be weird. I don't know if I'd be able to... do me.

"Heeey... so what do you like to do?"

"You know damn well what I like to do!"

"Oh yeah"

*gunshot*

You? In female form? That would be one unfortunate woman...

That's what matters. If your ostensible friends can't respect that, that's their problem for being so shallow.

To be fair, she could look like this for all we know...

ugly_woman.gif

Then you can tell them to shove their chauvanistic attitudes right up their selfish, deluded, pompous asses. :)

-- FunBob

Last edited:

Stop hanging with them! If people don't add anything positive to your existence then they are not worth being around.

Your "friends" are probably jealous of your happiness. Ditch their punk azzes so they could be alone and miserable.

At the moment, I feel like a lost samon in a tuna crowd. Really I do, every guy makes fun of my girlfriend. They are always like eww she's ugly, you deserve better and ughh, it sickens me. I like and judge people for who they are and really, every guy in my school likes girls for looks, and now I feel alone in a good way, I think our race of humans is getting to the peak of judgement.

Really, 99.9 percent of us have some kind of greed, us humans always have to live off of something, we can never you know live with just one thing, it makes me sick and I feel embaressed to be in this crowd and dunno, it seems as if, knowledge from the heart and mind is slowly burning away and we can never seem to get it back. :(

You know, if I were in your position I'd let them know that looks aren't everything. I'd tell them all those pretty boys would leave me in a heartbeat if something new comes around. But even though my man wasn't GQ cover model gorgeous at least he loves me and sticks by me through good and bad. That's something looks cannot guarentee.

How long have you been dating this girl? If it's been awhile, your friends may not like the fact that you're in a good relationship with this girl. Sometimes, your closest friends can display a bit of jealousy over something good that happens to you. Or, perhaps they're not real friends.

You have to ask yourself if you want other people to determine your life, or if you want to decide what is best for it. Your friends can't live your life for you and your choices may not always have a popular effect.

you know what else feels like a salmon amoungst the tuna.[BLACKOUT]sperm[/BLACKOUT]

How many times have people told you to stop hanging with that crowd?

Listen to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"