I think I just realized a major problem I have. Do I care to much about other people?

It's only ****ed up from a certain perspective. Don't expect utopia and you won't be disappointed in the world.

So I'm kind of stressed out right now and it kind of hit me like a bolt of lightning just now. It's not just the normal added pressures of life. I think the majority of it is coming from someplace else. I was thinking about how upset I get at people unrelated to me and that are not are not associated with me, when I see them doing something wrong. Or if I see them treating a person the wrong way or taking advantage of them. The thing is, it's not only the little things, but it's the big things which sort of result I think in a lot of my stress. For example the recent story about that guy in New York(I think it was), setting some 70 year old woman on fire in an elevator. For the simple fact that she didn't pay him back her whopping payment:-)whatever:) to him, of 2,000 dollars.

And I 100% do not mean that this isn't a major story or not just as big. And I don't mean it should be taken less lightly. But one of the recent news stories that shook me up, was the model that walked into the propeller plane. I know a lot of people comment on how she should have known so no pity from them. But that's what made it worse for me. The fact that a young girl had suffered an accident that could have been so easily avoided. Although I still think people discount the fact that it was nighttime and with moving propeller blades at night, they're almost impossible to see. But nonetheless, it really ate at me. And then days after finding out they had to take her eye, and realizing that this easily avoidable accident has now forever changed her life... It kind of is still in the back of my head. Not to the point that I'm thinking about it constantly. But a lot of the stress I have I think is from the back of my mind, knowing that somewhere out there a good and innocent human being will get hurt. Not so much from an accident, but from some crazy or ruthless human being.

I guess it disturbs me to know this is the world I live in. And I or someone I care about could fall victim to them, along with another innocent person that I'm not associated with.... But I see other people and it doesn't affect them. It's like they have this tool to realize you can't do anything about it and they just naturally move along. It's almost as if I never evolved or whatever you want to call it, to be able to block these things out of your head. So yeah. I apologize. But I really needed to get that off my chest. It actually really helped to vent as I've never thought this in-depth before about it.

I've been like this for the last couple of years But I don't see it as a major problem,I actually feel good that I care this much when most people in the world don't,I'm a positive person for everything and so it makes me feel different yet not weird,Others in the world wouldn't care about me at all and may even be racist towards me cause I'm hispanic But I still care for others

In-fact sometimes when I'm driving and I'm at a stop light or just sitting somewhere I look at other people and wonder about their lives and hope it's filled with good&positive stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"