I Must (Point) Break You - Dolph Lundgren joins the cast!

So Orm, Black Manta and now Nereus? My fear is that it might be overcrowded with antagonists.

Don't worry friend! I think Nereus is needed because of Xebel and Mera. I don't think it'll take up too much of the movie. And like others have said, it depends on what angle they take with Orm in this movie at least.

First Stallone in Guardians 2 and now this. Its nice to see action stars of the 80s/90s get cast in this great CBM era.

Ivan Drago in Aquaman. Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh !!!!!

COOL-BEANS.gif

[YT]MwPb7g_BlXQ[/YT]

Don't worry friend! I think Nereus is needed because of Xebel and Mera. I don't think it'll take up too much of the movie. And like others have said, it depends on what angle they take with Orm in this movie at least.

Yeah, you're right. And Nereus is a big part of Mera's backstory, after all...

There is also the reality that these adaptations take liberties with the source material in some way. Also consider this... What if Nereus' relationship with Mera is like a final scene "dun-dun-dun" thing? Revealing that the hero's love interest is also supposed to assassinate him would be great surprise to the audience.

That would be interesting. The love interest storyline in superhero flicks has always been one that needs the most updating and resuscitating. Often it is the dullest part (let's be honest)

Now DC gets Dolph Lundgren...it seems DC is pulling out all the stops to get big names especially since Marvel got Stallone and Russell for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 but now DC gets Dolph Lundgren for Aquaman and Dolph playing a villain in Aquaman it will be great to see

I guess all the best actors of today are already snapped up so hey have to go back to the '80s lol.

I'm calling it now, Molly Ringwald for cheetah

But I definitely hope we get a fight scene with Lundgren and Momoa

I'm sure we will, at least in Aquaman 2

Always liked Dolph. Even in complete **** films he's entertaining to watch.

I like his look. I actually had a dream last night that Mera betrays Arthur - and then today I see some posts on this thread from a while ago speculating that maybe Nereus orders her to assassinate Arthur. I now officially hope that happens. It would make her much more interesting.

Loved Lundgren's performance as King Nereus...Mera's father

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"