I offer you my Pearls of Wisdom

Kipobe

Sidekick
Joined
Sep 13, 2001
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Harboring resentment is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die.

If every thread was a sticky, no thread would be a sticky.

The greatest wars are from within. Everything else is just a battle.

Wisdom and knowledge are not interchangeable.

In order to look down on others you have to elevate yourself. It's easier to be knocked off a ladder than be hurt in a pit.

jackcool has sex with dmcnx.

Following the rules by default 10,000 times will never be as good as doing it once with the right motivation.

Keanu Reeves could do more good in death than he could alive. That's why I mean it when I say I'm killing him for the children.

A persona is as flimsy as a mask, but just as deceptive.

Killing people for your country is still killing people. Therefore I think they should legalize killing, and weed.

If fairytales are an unhealthy escape for kids that can give children a warped perception of life away from the horror that is their current existence, why isn't it banned until age 21 like alcohol?

Tom Welling sucks. Abaddon is probably Tom Welling.

Chasing after the eternal "better life" is like the rat on the wheel who works tirelessly to get nowhere.

If gas was money, I'd have $60 a tank in my back pocket right now.

If the previous statement made any sense, you wouldn't have read it four times.

"IF" is the biggest word in the dictionary.

Purple and blue are basically the same color. Only the gays can tell them apart. Ask yourself, "can I tell them apart?"

If you spend your life waiting for the good and complaining about the bad, the good never comes. Life is the collective good of what comes between the bad.

People who hate Canada have either never been there, or have been there. Stupid Canada.

It's easier to judge quickly than to consider and reason.

A baby could die without human touch and interaction. Studies have proved that children who've felt unloved and had no touch have actually died. Someone fax this info to China!

Britney Spears is a horrible mother. She should adopt kids from China.

Morg is deaf. It's funny for me to laugh at other people's ailments because it affects me not. I may be sensitive to other people's problems if I could sympathize, but until then I remain cold and heartless. That's what makes me such a great person.

Death happens everyday. I can't be sad when I hear of a celebrity who dies and neither should you be. It's stupid. Get over yourself.

Danny Elfman is better than you. And so is Robin Meade. But she pales in comparison to Danny. I'd cry if they died.

My wisdom is limitless. If I kept typing, I could astound you with all kindsa crap, but I choose to quit here because this sucks and I don't wanna do this anymore. Down with the Berlin wall!!
 
Could your wisdom be a little less wordy?
 
You had me until the Tom Welling one.
 
Kipobe said:
Harboring resentment is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die.

If every thread was a sticky, no thread would be a sticky.

The greatest wars are from within. Everything else is just a battle.

Wisdom and knowledge are not interchangeable.

In order to look down on others you have to elevate yourself. It's easier to be knocked off a ladder than be hurt in a pit.

jackcool has sex with dmcnx.

Following the rules by default 10,000 times will never be as good as doing it once with the right motivation.

Keanu Reeves could do more good in death than he could alive. That's why I mean it when I say I'm killing him for the children.

A persona is as flimsy as a mask, but just as deceptive.

Killing people for your country is still killing people. Therefore I think they should legalize killing, and weed.

If fairytales are an unhealthy escape for kids that can give children a warped perception of life away from the horror that is their current existence, why isn't it banned until age 21 like alcohol?

Tom Welling sucks. Abaddon is probably Tom Welling.

Chasing after the eternal "better life" is like the rat on the wheel who works tirelessly to get nowhere.

If gas was money, I'd have $60 a tank in my back pocket right now.

If the previous statement made any sense, you wouldn't have read it four times.

"IF" is the biggest word in the dictionary.

Purple and blue are basically the same color. Only the gays can tell them apart. Ask yourself, "can I tell them apart?"

If you spend your life waiting for the good and complaining about the bad, the good never comes. Life is the collective good of what comes between the bad.

People who hate Canada have either never been there, or have been there. Stupid Canada.

It's easier to judge quickly than to consider and reason.

A baby could die without human touch and interaction. Studies have proved that children who've felt unloved and had no touch have actually died. Someone fax this info to China!

Britney Spears is a horrible mother. She should adopt kids from China.

Morg is deaf. It's funny for me to laugh at other people's ailments because it affects me not. I may be sensitive to other people's problems if I could sympathize, but until then I remain cold and heartless. That's what makes me such a great person.

Death happens everyday. I can't be sad when I hear of a celebrity who dies and neither should you be. It's stupid. Get over yourself.

Danny Elfman is better than you. And so is Robin Meade. But she pales in comparison to Danny. I'd cry if they died.

My wisdom is limitless. If I kept typing, I could astound you with all kindsa crap, but I choose to quit here because this sucks and I don't wanna do this anymore. Down with the Berlin wall!!

Im going to go kill myself.
 
I'll give this thread twenty minutes before Kipobe abandons it completely.

jag
 
jaguarr said:
I'll give this thread twenty minutes before Kipobe abandons it completely.

jag
Fortunately, I've already done all I have to do in the opening post. I thought about it this time. :cool:
Holly Goodhead said:
Im going to go kill myself.
My wisdom breeds ultimate success! :cool:
 
Kipobe said:
Fortunately, I've already done all I have to do in the opening post. I thought about it this time. :cool:

Why...how shrewd of you!

jag
 
I suppose it could've gone that way but I had no real solid direction when I hit post thread.
 
Didn't you say you thought about it this time? :confused:
 
I didn't say I didn't think, I said I didn't have a direction. But I suppose everything is true in it's own individual way. :confused:

Edit - whoa, triple negative. Go me. It's only four shy of my record.
 
boyscouT said:
what's with all these wisdom threads
coincidence

or the sun is perfectly aligned with the moon, or something:confused:
 
Never cast your pearls before swine.
 
Lackey said:
Never cast your pearls before swine.

was this ment to be in the turning down offered sex thread.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
200,437
Messages
21,726,288
Members
45,549
Latest member
KingYao23
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"