• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I saw God last week

lollycop

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was a trip for school, it was a very very very catholic place called Mt.Mary and its very very peacefull. So I was laying in my bed and I see through the window, sparkaling white snow just flowing down....and a big bushy piacone tree. I felt soo....I cant descirbe it, its like, nature/god was looking into my eyes. I can still picture exactly what I saw, and I cant describe it no better then what I said above....

You sure it wasn't just a tree?

Oh I forgot, it was nightime. And yes it was phyiscally a "tree" but there was more to it then that....

i saw god over in the hottest womans thread.

None of that makes any sense. You said you saw god "last week" yet you're telling us now. You then were on a trip for school and suddenly you are in YOUR bed. :huh:

None of that makes any sense. You said you saw god "last week" yet you're telling us now. You then were on a trip for school and suddenly you are in YOUR bed. :huh:

Well Everything I was talking about was on the trip, and the reason I am talking about it now is because I gave it some thought...

you are soon to be, a victim of dendrophilia, or the love of trees. enjoy my friend, because they never say no....

So what? I got drunk with Jesus last christmas.

dsc01608cv0.jpg

Jesus looks grungy.....and he's an Indian's fan.....:down:

Everyone knows Jesus is a Royals fan. :down

I was a trip for school, it was a very very very catholic place called Mt.Mary and its very very peacefull. So I was laying in my bed and I see through the window, sparkaling white snow just flowing down....and a big bushy piacone tree. I felt soo....I cant descirbe it, its like, nature/god was looking into my eyes. I can still picture exactly what I saw, and I cant describe it no better then what I said above....

Well Everything I was talking about was on the trip, and the reason I am talking about it now is because I gave it some thought...

...seriously? you could have atleast drawn a picture for us or something.

And then you spilled your bong water.

Yeah and I'm Daisy Duke. :dry:

Drugs are bad m'kay?

:O awww... our little lollycop tried drugs for the first time... how cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"