I Started a Lounge - Part 130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, I'm working on the third act now but even when I finish it I have a lot of editing to do. I usually have a bunch of small edits to do each chapter but compared to my later writing, I'll need to rewrite probably the first quarter if not more.

Oh well. I'll probably work on the editing but start up a second story in the series at the same time. Maybe introduce his father or something. I have a huge list of things I can continue the story world with. i'll have to go through it when I finish.

just adding a new scene to my story, got 11 pages so far.

How goes the author's conclave known as the Lounge tonight?

Nothing to write home about. :o

Last edited:
Well, I've been up for about 48 hours now. #TeamNoSleep Part of me really wants to watch the new Mr. Robot but the other part of me knows that as soon as I lay down my body will initiate the mini coma sequence. See you all in around 12-16 hours

I'm such a nerd, but I must have this!

30b.png

That plush toy seems very familiar. ::hmm

It's based on the one in the game (Five Nights at Freddy's 4):

five_nights_at_freddy_s_4___foxy_plush_in_the_clos_by_bubblemints-d92ilki.png

:atp:

Foxy has always been my favorite. Where everyone else is a lazy teleporting *******, he's running and jumping and generally tries to stay in shape.

I need these too!
freddy_plush_doll___five_nights_at_freddy_s__by_theheirofnight-d87va16.jpg

chica__five_nights_at_freddy_s_plush_by_theheirofnight-d887shy.jpg

Foxy looks best.
True. I've also found BB, Marionette, Springtrap, Fredbear, and Bonnie. I didn't like the Bonnie one, though.

Last edited:
The Guard were only in like two episodes right?

If memory serves, they're shown in 3 episodes. Specifically:

The Invaders
The Great Alaskan Land Rush
Arise Serpentor, Arise!!! (Part 2)

If memory serves, they're shown in 3 episodes. Specifically:

The Invaders
The Great Alaskan Land Rush
Arise Serpentor, Arise!!! (Part 2)

Not the trivia thread but...

Invaders is the one where Cobra tries to trick there are aliens landing, sort of a War Of The Worlds radio broadcast thing.

The the Alaska episode was about... Gold? I think it was that and not like, melting the ice or some such. I think the ice thing was another episode.

And of course they were protecting the tomb of Ivan the Terrible in the Serpentor ep.

Am I close?

Not the trivia thread but...

Invaders is the one where Cobra tries to trick there are aliens landing, sort of a War Of The Worlds radio broadcast thing.

The the Alaska episode was about... Gold? I think it was that and not like, melting the ice or some such. I think the ice thing was another episode.

And of course they were protecting the tomb of Ivan the Terrible in the Serpentor ep.

Am I close?

The one highlighted was actually Cobra trying to scam the United States out of the state of Alaska & return it to Mother Russia. LOL

Spot on the other 2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"