I Started a Lounge - Part 130

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both JJJ's Ulcer and Godzilla2000 on my friends list, and one different I will never forget between the two of them is:
One of them called me an a-hole when I confessed my dislike to the idea of Venom appearing as a villain in a Spider-Man movie again, and my dislike to the idea of Venom as a character.

You ******, * ,and **************!!! :cmad:

I have both JJJ's Ulcer and Godzilla2000 on my friends list, and one different I will never forget between the two of them is:
One of them called me an a-hole when I confessed my dislike to the idea of Venom appearing as a villain in a Spider-Man movie again, and my dislike to the idea of Venom as a character.

WHAT!? *** ***** ****** ***** ***** **** *** *** *** *********************r.

In all seriousness, I don't mean to offended anyone. I have my opinions and views and thing that don't rub me the right way about this site, but going on rants like I did wasn't nesscarily right. So in that regard I apologize. But I am also grateful for other users directing me to some new message boards I was unaware of that fit my tastes on occasion. So it's all good now.

Oh ok then. ...I'm on break at work. One more hour of this s***hole and I'm done for the night

OK. Random question guys & gals. Do you feel the western genre in films is dying , on life support, dead, or just dormant? Also, while on the subject, which is your favorite Western film, if any?

I feel it is mainly dormant....there are a lot of cheap "C" class westerns being made and going straight to video (which is keeping it in the mind of the general audience but not making many of them hunt out the old good ones) and the occasional big name actor making a low budget one (such as Michael Fassbender in this year's SLOW WEST).

And for me....it's extremely hard to name a favorite....since I love so many of them.

Some Favorites -
John Wayne - BIG JAKE
Clint Eastwood - FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE
Gary Cooper - HIGH NOON
Charlton Heston - THE MOUNTAIN MEN
Audie Murphy - NIGHT PASSAGE
Jimmy Stewart - THE MAN WHO SHOT LIBERTY VALANCE
Lee Marvin - MONTE WALSH
Jack Palance - SHANE
Burt Lancaster - ULZANA'S RAID
Kirk Douglas - GUNFIGHT AT THE OK CORRAL

Two people got mad at me for no ****ing reason. I'm not having the best of days.

Two people got mad at me for no ****ing reason. I'm not having the best of days.

I haven't seen my roommate for like 2 days straight. He comes home, goes straight in his room, shuts the door, and never comes back out.

I haven't seen my roommate for like 2 days straight. He comes home, goes straight in his room, shuts the door, and never comes back out.

That's weird. He may not be mad at you, maybe just bothered by other ********.

I'm eating a chicken salad. Nom nom.

Are you sure he's still in there.....could he have gone out a window? Does he have access to an interdimensional doorway in there? Are you stocked up on Zombie-B-Gone?

Are you sure he's still in there.....could he have gone out a window? Does he have access to an interdimensional doorway in there? Are you stocked up on Zombie-B-Gone?
Interdimensional doorway sounds like the most likely scenario to me. I'd inspect his wardrobe.

Kevan, hows ur story coming?

Not bad, I'm working on the third act now but even when I finish it I have a lot of editing to do. I usually have a bunch of small edits to do each chapter but compared to my later writing, I'll need to rewrite probably the first quarter if not more.

Oh well. I'll probably work on the editing but start up a second story in the series at the same time. Maybe introduce his father or something. I have a huge list of things I can continue the story world with. i'll have to go through it when I finish.

Interdimensional doorway sounds like the most likely scenario to me. I'd inspect his wardrobe.

I prefer to inspect refrigerators....so you can take the wardrobe.

Friggin Narnians. Stay out of our closets! People may not be in them anymore but that doesn't mean you can move in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"