I Want 1080p on My XBOX 360 (Premium Edition)

FPSes saw a great improvement in the last generation. They need to go into another reclusion though and resurface with newer technology. Each game making incremental enhancements only gives them all a lousier aura.

Platformers have been in remission long enough. Super Mario Galaxy has gotten good reviews... and with Banjo 3 coming out next year I'm hoping that will start to bring a new shift to gaming. Not likely to happen, but with less companies making shooters there's more companies making other games. :(

Hopefully. Bungie needs to make a good RTS again (Myth, etc.) or something alone those lines. That'd be refreshing.

BK3 cannot fail, either. I have invested so much of my childhood in that game that I just might slip into a rage-coma if it isn't great.

I feel that if there's anything Rare CAN NOT mess up, even if they try, it's Banjo.

Banjo is a complete assortment of all the talents and strengths Rare has: platforming, humor, awesome cartoony music and amazing graphics.

I can't wait to see more of it. :D

Yeah, Viva Pinatas quality has me confident in that at least. If it's anything they can do well, it's the platformer/humourous type of games.

Banjo 3 will not get a 7.7/10... I promise you.

At least until we have gameplay footage.

Srs. Ne1 hoo th1nx Banj0 wiL g3t teh <8.5 = teh n00b. N thas n0 g00d 4 tehm... :mad mad mad:

We should put together a "Doomsday Plan" in case Banjo Kazooie 3 doesn't turn out so good. :(

Step One: Secure oxygen mask on yourself before assisting others.

Hold on... I'll make a thread and edit the first post as the suggestions roll in. :D

Hold on... I'll make a thread and edit the first post as the suggestions roll in. :D
thanks for the wonderful stupid spam but unnecessary crap that has nothing to do with this thread whats so ever. At least you made a thread about that stupid crap. Well Enjoy.............

NOW BACK ON TOPIC

Anybody having issues with their VGA cable of getting no audio?

how else should i react, read the posts before mine, nonsense

thanks for the wonderful stupid spam but unnecessary crap that has nothing to do with this thread whats so ever. At least you made a thread about that stupid crap. Well Enjoy.............

NOW BACK ON TOPIC

Anybody having issues with their VGA cable of getting no audio?
Being as you solved your problem by simply plugging all the cables into their correct place, which are all conveniently located within centimeters of each other, nobody figured the topic was worthwhile any longer.

Don't expect many people to have the same problem as you. Most people know to plug inputs into the same general area. Most people use components and the others will just use HDMI.

Being as you solved your problem by simply plugging all the cables into their correct place, which are all conveniently located within centimeters of each other, nobody figured the topic was worthwhile any longer.

Don't expect many people to have the same problem as you. Most people know to plug inputs into the same general area. Most people use components and the others will just use HDMI.
well well, who made you the thread police to declare a thread dead or not?

I'm not talking about inputs, i'm talking about if anybody have trouble with their audio when they plugg in the VGA into their HDTV's

well well, who made you the thread police to declare a thread dead or not?

I'm not talking about inputs, i'm talking about if anybody have trouble with their audio when they plugg in the VGA into their HDTV's

I've got a question for you. How come every single piece of equipment you own (I've seen threads just like this in every game subforum) seems to have some problem with you hooking them up properly? Not trying to be rude, but I don't know what else to tell you. You're already on your second TV correct? That basically leaves one of two answers. 1. User error. 2. Westinghouse TVs must not be that great. Now I don't know you or enough about Westinghouse TVs to make some sort of decision on either, but you really shouldn't be having this much of a problem. :confused:

I want to connect to the Matrix through my TV inputs. :csad:

That's the only way this thread could be interesting and stay on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"