I Want 1080p on My XBOX 360 (Premium Edition)

I've got a question for you. How come every single piece of equipment you own (I've seen threads just like this in every game subforum) seems to have some problem with you hooking them up properly? Not trying to be rude, but I don't know what else to tell you. You're already on your second TV correct? That basically leaves one of two answers. 1. User error. 2. Westinghouse TVs must not be that great. Now I don't know you or enough about Westinghouse TVs to make some sort of decision on either, but you really shouldn't be having this much of a problem. :confused:
??

Um, not this is my second XBOX, actually my third, after I recieved it from the Repair Center.

I got to send it again as well because it still has problems.

But, i'm just not getting audio from the VGA cable that I bought, it could the cable problem, but highly unlikely the TV........ ??

Anywayz, I was just wondering if anybody bought these specific cable, not really a confusing question right?
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Joytech-VGA-Cable/dp/B000CEO8ZM/ref=/ref=cm_cd_f_pb_i

41EQT6H0Q5L._SS500_.jpg

aarrghhh, okay, for the people who give a damn. I called WEstinghouse for the second time to see what they say differently because the first time, the dude told me that I can you the RCA cables for the VGA. Here is what they said the second time around. Here is the side panel of my TV where the VGA is located

TX-42F430S_det_zoomC.gif

See how they're in groups surrounded by thin white boxes. Okay, do u see the VGA input, do you the MiniJack input right below it, that is the audio. Under the MiniJack is the RCA inputs, which is where I should be putting the "white and red" cable that came with the VGA cable that i bought, according to my first call with Westinghouse. But i can't use those RCA inputs for my VGA, only the MiniJack for audio. Now, either the customerr support is totally wrong since they gave me two answers on the two calls i made. What do i do guys?

Pick either of the audio cables, doesn't matter which, and just jam it into the audio port below the VGA port. Just jam it in there. Don't worry, you won't hurt anything, this stuff is made of metal. There, problem solved.

Pick either of the audio cables, doesn't matter which, and just jam it into the audio port below the VGA port. Just jam it in there. Don't worry, you won't hurt anything, this stuff is made of metal. There, problem solved.
dude, it took me a while to write that post, call customer service several times, so plz, cut out with the jokes

This is no joke. Plugging in wires is serious business my friend. Serious business. If you just try my solution, I'm betting that it will solve all of your problems.

This is no joke. Plugging in wires is serious business my friend. Serious business. If you just try my solution, I'm betting that it will solve all of your problems.
can you be more specific in your instructions. You're saying I should stick the RCA cables into the Mini Jack, should I tape the RCA cable together and maybe file them and than stick it in or..........

what do you suggest, I'm curious

You don't need both cables, just one. Either one, it doesn't really matter, whichever color your prefer. And then just slam it into the mini-jack. Bada bing, problem solved, no more troubles for you.

can you be more specific in your instructions. You're saying I should stick the RCA cables into the Mini Jack, should I tape the RCA cable together and maybe file them and than stick it in or..........

what do you suggest, I'm curious

He's joking with you.

Actually, you need something like this, just with female RCA and not male.

I can't use the RCA inputs for audio when using a VGA cable, either. Only the minijack, same as you.

I got the official Microsoft VGA cable and it came with this:
image785qj4.jpg

You just plug the red and white cables into that like this:
image786lr1.jpg

and then plug the other end into the minijack.

If your VGA cable didn't include one of these, then I think this should work http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000J1H4VI?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=sz-ce-20&linkCode=asn

Haha man, All his answers are always right in front of him.

I can't use the RCA inputs for audio when using a VGA cable, either. Only the minijack, same as you.

image785qj4.jpg

image786lr1.jpg

If your VGA cable didn't include one of these, then I think this should work http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000J1H4VI?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=sz-ce-20&linkCode=asn
awesome thanks so much, this is EXACTLY what i needed.

As a token of my appreciation, i give you premission to do what ever you want do to her
Aishwarya-Rai-Photo-211.jpg

image785qj4.jpg

image786lr1.jpg

I ordered the adapter with the link you gave me

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Hey Dark_Lord, it worked, the adapter worked and I can get sound

thanks

You can use VGA. all 360's have that ability.

The difference between 1080i and 1080p isn't noticeable anyway.

oh its noticeable, just not as big as a diffrence as say, 720p to 1080i. pretty damn nice though.

oh its noticeable, just not as big as a diffrence as say, 720p to 1080i. pretty damn nice though.

It becomes the more noticeable the bigger your TV is. But it's generally agreed that on a TV under 40 inches the difference is hard to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"