I was called a racist today.

It's like saying a person who accuses another person of being a murderer is actually worse than an actual murderer. :o

I know it's a simple sentence, but I can not wrap my head around what you are trying to say.

It's like saying a person who accuses another person of being a murderer is actually worse than an actual murderer. :o
Er....If someone accuses an innocent man of murder, that could be worse than murdering someone, depending upon your perspective.

If you have a misanthropic loner, and he gets murdered, his suffering is over.
If someone is accused of murder, and he didn't do it, imagine the nightmare, of knowing you are totally innocent, but you're going to have your life ruined and pay for a crime you didn't commit.

At the very least, a racist knows who he hates.
When I'm not a racist, but you say that I am one, because of MY race, you are a racist who doesn't even know who he should be hating. :o

Am I wrong? My own father-in-law for example, who is Dominican, is rather misogynistic, actually and it's very much a cultural thing rather than just a generational thing. Several of my wife's cousins, who are my age or even much younger, are also very much this way. I grew up around a lot of Mexican kids and many of them also had this issue. I'm not saying all Latino men are misogynists at all, because they are not. But it is a very real part of many Latino cultures.

jag

Meh, never mind.

Er....If someone accuses an innocent man of murder, that could be worse than murdering someone, depending upon your perspective.

If a person feels that somebody murdered another person, of course he's going to accuse him.

That's better than murdering somebody in cold blood.

Geo asked nicely to keep the noise down. If they didn't, they are not in the wrong just rude to ignore someones request. The brother sounds socially ******ed from the sounds of this.

Next time just piss on him from the top apartment!

There has been no confrontation since, and they haven't been loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"