I was called a racist today.

It's not as easy a card to deal when you're white. It has no meaning to it, even if its completely true.
No, but it might confuse the guy, and it would render his ******ed "argument" about as useful as a flaccid penis.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

Meh I don't chill near New Brunswick, I don't people there. :csad:

It's not a bad area at all, even my apartment complex is pretty nice and quiet, aside from the people who live right next to me..

People are too sensitive these days... people are going to be rude. That's America. If it bothers you just close the door and ignore it and don't deal with it.

It's not a bad area at all, even my apartment complex is pretty nice and quiet, aside from the people who live right next to me..

I live in a town right in between Newark and Montclair and It was a cool place until all the Newark people moved here when someone gets stabbed at there school and bring loudness and trouble... :o

But that's not the American way. :( Well, actually it is for some people. But the American way is to improve things, not live with the status quo.

It's probably because you're a racist.

50820061_d7666a2572.jpg

:huh:

I live in a town right in between Newark and Montclair and It was a cool place until all the Newark people moved here when someone gets stabbed at there school and bring loudness and trouble... :o

I have only seen Newark via the windows on NJ Transit... I hope that fact never changes.

So I have an idea, since your neighbor wants to play with the noise violation law in most states...... go find an NSYNC CD or something really annoying to Spanish people (try country music or rap that usually annoys them) and starting at 7 AM or whenever you leave for work play the same song as loud as possible..... on REPEAT! Maybe then they will realize how easily noise travels. Another idea is to put some stereo speakers outside with the music turned up and hit repeat again. They might get the idea. Oh and if you leave for a weekend getaway or vacation.....the idea works just as well! Happy playing!

im pretty sure as soon as geo comes back home from work hes going to get murdered because repeated annoyances have gotten people killed before.

They are racist. Added to that,you are most likely a skinny white boy. So,they think they can push you around. You need to have some force,if you need to use it.

I seldom say this, but it needs to be said.
shut up jourmugand!
:cmad:

So I have an idea, since your neighbor wants to play with the noise violation law in most states...... go find an NSYNC CD or something really annoying to Spanish people (try country music or rap that usually annoys them) and starting at 7 AM or whenever you leave for work play the same song as loud as possible..... on REPEAT! Maybe then they will realize how easily noise travels. Another idea is to put some stereo speakers outside with the music turned up and hit repeat again. They might get the idea. Oh and if you leave for a weekend getaway or vacation.....the idea works just as well! Happy playing!

Sounds like a great way to escalate the situation even further than it's already gone AND piss off all his OTHER neighbors at the same time. :down

jag

hahahahahahaha, yeah reggeton totally proves that rap is "annoying" to "spanish" people ( I'm guessing people from Spain) hey, if they are Spanish people, dress up as Stalin, I hear they hated him.

hahahahahahaha, yeah reggeton totally proves that rap is "annoying" to "spanish" people ( I'm guessing people from Spain) hey, if they are Spanish people, dress up as Stalin, I hear they hated him.

They'd probably just retaliate by playing some of that Mexican Caballero music non-stop. You know what I'm talking about. We've all heard it. That crazy country-polka stuff with the accordion featured prominently. I think after a couple hours of that I'd be ready to ANYTHING to get them to turn it off.

jag

blame German influence, that's why Polka took root in Mexico.
it was the nazis.

There are Germans in Mexico, Germans in Mexico, they're takin' over tonight! Fallin' in love with your daughters!

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"