"Identify Thine Self" Part 2: Forum Role Call

Well don't forget the classic F4 which is one letter and one number.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Well don't forget the classic F4 which is one letter and one number.

dam you! you beat me by *looks up* six minutes. :p

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

See? I told you.

and FF which is 2 letters......

we are going to get in so much trouble for this....

RedIsNotBlue said:

That picture brings back really, really bad memories....thanks alot Red.:o :mad:

But Los Cuatros Fantasticos has two counts:

20 not counting the spaces and 22 counting the spaces.

gambitfire said:
Dam The Space!!! Dam The Space To Hell!!!!
gambitfire said:
dam you! you beat me by *looks up* six minutes. :p
Listen, the word is damn with an "n," okay?

Sigh. You think I like being the spell-check nazi?

SHH Code Name: liesse00

Real Name (Optional):

Sex: Male

Age (Optional): Somewhere in my 20's , go ahead guess

Occupation: Defending the F4 and all Chicago sport's teams through the good and bad

Hobbies: sports, movies, television, music, technology, weather and other stuff

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): All of them

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Never, got into them and other superhero's through the movies

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: Nothing, everything that happens is good to me

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Pretty much everything. But mostly the F/X, Doom and the Surfer.

SHH Code Name: CyruBales

Real Name (Optional): Cyrus(surprise surprise)

Age (Optional): 18

Hobbies: Martial arts, films, comics, philosophy.

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): From the F4, it's probably the thing, although does Dr Doom count?

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? I read the first comic about 7 years ago, but I don't collect them, just read other peoples!

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: I'm worried it will become a little over the top. I love galactus and silver surfer, but the fantasticar always annoyed me. I think they'll put too much in for children and forget about the fans.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Silver surfer and galactus!!! not to mention the new look super-armour doom!

SHH Code Name: Compi716

Real Name (Optional): Alex

Age (Optional): Not quite 18

Hobbies: Filmmaking, watching TV/Movies, writing, reading, drawing, having anger-management problems while playing golf, spelling correctly on the SuperheroHype! message boards...

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): The Human Torch

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics: Since I was a little kid, I suppose.

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: Rushed production, unfaithfulness to the original characters and concepts, poor SFX and direction, crappy script/dialogue and, last but not least, FOX being complete MORONS and making the creative team dish out a sub-par movie.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: What I want is, essentially, a larger scale. This movie should looks and feel EPIC. The story that they are choosing to tell is one of almost Shakespearean quality, and it deserves to be told respectfully. I hope to look up at the screen in complete and utter awe and watch as amazing events unfold between my eyes.

I also looks forward to actually seeing the Silver Surfer, and seeing Dr. Doom in his full glory.

gerbstat said:
You can't count a space as a letter. You can count it as a character, but not a letter...

Who said you could make the rules.....:o

gerbstat said:
Far be it from me to attempt establishing arbitrary rules in this community. I will leave that to those with an overdeveloped sense of self-importance or neo-fascist leanings.

Rather, I am merely pointing out that last time I checked, there were twenty-six letters in the English alphabet. There are many more characters than that if you include punctuation, or if you are observing a computer code like ASCII or EBCDIC, which includes definitions for spaces and other symbols.

But by definition, a space is not a letter. Nor is a number, although there are an infinite number of those...

Uhh???

gerbstat said:
Far be it from me to attempt establishing arbitrary rules in this community. I will leave that to those with an overdeveloped sense of self-importance or neo-fascist leanings.

Rather, I am merely pointing out that last time I checked, there were twenty-six letters in the English alphabet. There are many more characters than that if you include punctuation, or if you are observing a computer code like ASCII or EBCDIC, which includes definitions for spaces and other symbols.

But by definition, a space is not a letter. Nor is a number, although there are an infinite number of those...
Shall we all say it at once......they...were...joking...around.

And the last time I checked...most people here had a sense of humor.....maybe if you fill out the correct forms in triplicate and submit them in a timely manner, you may have one delivered to you soon. Good luck on that.

SSH Code Name: Obi-Ron

Real Name (Optional): Ron

Age (Optional): 36

Hobbies: Cartooning, comics, travel, photography, gaming

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): :thing: :doom:

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Since I was 8 or so

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: That since the first movie proved profitable, the studio will stick to formula and not fix its mistakes

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: The "Full Doom" we've been promised. Some tweaks to the Thing costume would be nice, too. (You know what I'm talking about!)

SHH Code Name: Joe Rockhead - Fred Flintstone's nemesis

Real Name (Optional): Bruce

Age (Optional): 41

Hobbies: Football, Comics and animation, SciFi, travel

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): The Idol O'Millions - Ben Grimm

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? Since the early 70's

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: Watered down and/or missed characterization of Reed, Sue, Doom and Alicia; twisting of the one, true arrival of the Surfer and Galactus; the movie should be told like an epic adventure with a real serious sense of threat from the coming arrival of Galactus. Also, the movie should be allowed to play out to tell the complete story... rather than cut in order to fit into a 90 minute length. If it's got to run past 2 hours... let it run past 2 hours.

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Action packed conflict - the action, danger and suspense should be expanded, while the small, character centric scenes should be shorter without losing the depth. Make Reed's lab something otherworldly... with a Negative Zone viewer to give you that sense of the infinite.

i believe we had this for the original too, nice.

SHH Code Name: excel

Real Name (Optional): Excel Townsend

Age (Optional): just turned 22 on july 4th

Hobbies: excersize, girls, cars, sports

Who Is Your Fave Fantastic Four Character(s): Ben

How Long Have You Been Reading Fantastic Four Comics? 1988

What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: writing and driection

What You Look Forward To Seeing In This Sequel: Fantasticar. Larger scope. the sense they are actual team but also a family.

Joe Rockhead said:
What Are Your Biggest Concerns About The Fantastic Four Sequel: Watered down and/or missed characterization of Reed, Sue, Doom and Alicia; twisting of the one, true arrival of the Surfer and Galactus; the movie should be told like an epic adventure with a real serious sense of threat from the coming arrival of Galactus. Also, the movie should be allowed to play out to tell the complete story... rather than cut in order to fit into a 90 minute length. If it's got to run past 2 hours... let it run past 2 hours.

:up: The longer than 2 hr running time doesn't seem to be hurting POTC:Dead Man's Chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"